Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something fishy between Clark & Chloe...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
    Hmmmm, very interesting.
    That would make the MM situation similar to Clark keeping GA/Ollie's secret? I have to say I don't really believe that's the case. Clark seemed too worried for that. I really think he's confused and maybe even shocked that there is someone with abilities that 'he can only dream of'. Well, there is an entire thread on this stupid statement, so I'm not gonna comment on it much. Just that much: Has it ever occurred to Clark that he might actually be able to do these things, if he only tried? Has he TRIED flying yet? I mean, it's like with superbreath, Chloe had to TELL him to do it. Why didn't he simply try? Clark seems strangely inhibited these days. He seems to want to progress, but somehow he doesn't get going...
    I agree it think it was more of him bein shocked/scared cause there was sumone out there wit powers he dreamed of.And if MM is a villan how will clark stop him,so imo he was more shocked/scared than anythin.And after seein the oreo in the loft right after chloe leaves he may really worry now cause if MM was there he knows how close chlark r now.So clark has reasons to worry

Comment

• Originally posted by ShelbyKent
      Clark had plenty reasons to be scared. He was counting on the crystal to work but it didn't. So on to PLan B (going mano a mano). Obviously that didn't work either. The phantom villain was wayyy stronger than him. Clark would've been toast if it weren't for Martian Manhunter.

Clark felt vulnerable. He felt that even his powers couldn't save him. I wouldn't be surprised if he has more self doubts in future eppies.

He needs to the FOS for training really soon if he wants to avoid future a$$-whuppage........
      Maybe Clark will take this opportunity to go to the FOS. Can't he just train on the stuff that is pertinent to cleaning up the Zoner mess, and then go back to the FOS for the rest? Then we can hear all about the background of JorEl and Zod and the destruction of Krypton, and the Phantom Zone and all that. I think the final zoners are Namek and Aethyr. Could they attempt to release Zod again? Would they try for world domination on their own? Wouldn't Clark benefit from some help from Jor El?

Comment

• I'm sure he'll visit the FOS again soon.

Comment

• no, there was something fishy between Clark & Lori. or are we beginning a chlori theory?

Comment

• I have to agree with the majority on this I feel clark is trying to protect her in this matter.As for G.A. he is honor bound to keep it between them.

Comment

• Clark didn't have to keep the Oliver thing a secret, maybe he was worried because he saw how happy Lois was, and knew Chloe would get worried if she found out Green Arrow is Oliver and then maybe Chloe won't want them to be in a relationship, just a hunch.

Either Clark was trying to protect her about MM or felt she was being distant in their relationship from the episode before and decided to not tell her everything because TRUST is a two way street.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎