Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something fishy between Clark & Chloe...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably, knowing that if something happens to Lex, not only will Lana be devasted, the child will be fatherless and Clark would blame himself, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
      All they're doing is building up a fight that will happen between Chloe and Clark, and as we can all see, they aren't exactly using intelligent storytelling to do it. What a shock.
      Yeah, they're obviously going in that direction. I guess it's their way of further isolating Clark from the other characters.

Comment

Originally posted by MBCorp
        Yeah, they're obviously going in that direction. I guess it's their way of further isolating Clark from the other characters.
        Yeah, being isolated. He really likes that...

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
          Yeah, being isolated. He really likes that...
          Yes, so he can play with his ball

Comment

you say that as if it was a bad thing

Comment

As an earlier poster said, I think he was going to call after Chloe until he saw the Oreo. I thought the whole scene was weird for them, but my take was that he didn't want to confess his shortcomings to Chloe. He has some feelings for her, but he's trying to respect her relationship with JO.

He already said that he didn't think the mission was a success, a hard enough confession for any guy, and then to have to tell her he was confused and scared of what he saw, well that's asking a lot of any guy. To admit that they are not in control is hard.

As others have posted, he's confused by what he saw and confused as to whether this guy is a good guy, one he won't have to deal with, or a bad guy, possibly a zoner that he feels he needs to deal with, but doesn't know how to and feels powerless - an unusual feeling for Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by lastdaughterofkrypton
                Yes, so he can play with his ball
                Plural please

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoda123
                  How could he be sick of her asking questions when he generally goes to her for help? She is and always has been the one he turns to..
                  Because every other thing she asks him is a question.

She rarely asks if he's alright or upset; she wants to know more about him, the zoners, Martian Manhunter (if that was Chloe), etc.

Comment

I think Clark just sees everything around him falling apart at this point. Lana is with Lex. Chloe with Jimmy. His mom is never home. Dad is dead. Lois Lane has a boyfriend. All the problems from the Phantom Zone. I think hes just fried and he no longer wants to even share this stuff with otehr people. On top of that I have a feeling that he may know that Lana is pregnant with Lexs child. He knew Chloe was on the phone with her and knows they are not telling him something.

Comment

Originally posted by HeddyH
                      Because every other thing she asks him is a question.

She rarely asks if he's alright or upset; she wants to know more about him, the zoners, Martian Manhunter (if that was Chloe), etc.
                      I completely disagree. Clark goes to her.. always.. and she helps him in every way with whatever he needs. If she wants to know more (she IS a reporter) to help him further or be a shoulder, then I see absolutely nothing wrong with it! And I also disagree that she doesn't just ask how he is.. look at the past 5 seasons..they speak for themselves..

Comment

I didn't quite like how Clark kind of brushed Chloe off at the end but I guess he just wanted to collect his thoughts.

I was puzzled with Chloe's line about "Clark Kent doesn't hold a candle to the Infuriator" whether it meant she no longer has feelings for Clark in the romantic sense or was it just to give Jimmy an ego boost.
                        Last edited by Nightingale20; 11-17-2006, 03:05 PM.

Comment

I think Clark was just upset because the 'unknown' visitor refused to share his Oreos.
                          Last edited by RPMSDB; 11-17-2006, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightingale20
                            I didn't quite like how Clark kind of brushed Chloe off at the end but I guess he just wanted to collect his thoughts.

I was puzzled with Chloe's line about "Clark Kent doesn't hold a candle to the Infuriator" whether it meant she no longer has feelings for Clark in the romantic sense or was it just to give Jimmy an ego boast.

What is a Infuriator? (tryed to translate but didn't work)

She said: "Ah come on. Clark can’t hold a candle light to the Infuriator."

Is this insulting Clark or what?
                            Last edited by Krypto/DQ/; 11-17-2006, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightingale20
                              I was puzzled with Chloe's line about "Clark Kent doesn't hold a candle to the Infuriator" whether it meant she no longer has feelings for Clark in the romantic sense or was it just to give Jimmy an ego boast.
                              I didn't like this line either, it worries me...

Originally posted by Jason423
                              I think Clark just sees everything around him falling apart at this point. Lana is with Lex. Chloe with Jimmy. His mom is never home. Dad is dead. Lois Lane has a boyfriend. All the problems from the Phantom Zone. I think hes just fried and he no longer wants to even share this stuff with otehr people.
                              Most likely that's what going on. I don't think he knows about the baby, that's why he's gonna be upset in 'hydro'...

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto/DQ/
                                What is a Infuriator? (tryed to translate but didn't work)
                                That was the nickname Jimmy was called.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎