No announcement yet.

What's with the crushed oreo cookie???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LexyLover
    So this Martian Manhunter guy travels across the universe to come to Earth to kill bad guys and eat Oreos?
    Across the universe? He's Martian - he's only from one planet away. Also, all his people are dead and he's the only one left.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonicCrusador<8>
      lmao! that was the dumbest moment in Smallville history!

Anyways, so MM did eat oreos in the comics, cuz I cant imagine an orea cookie in a comic book for some reason, plus dc would have to pay advertising rights and such to put oreos in the comic.
      They probably wouldn't have to pay as the makers of Oreo would want as many people as possible to be aware of thier product. DC would be doing Oreo a favor.

Comment

Actually, DC changed MM's obsession from the real life Oreo, to the "Choco" cookies, because they thought they might get sued for illegally using the brand name Oreo.

MM is the lone survivor of the Martian race. I actually had a real problem with him killing that guy, especially because J'onn is a telepath, and right along with Clark is a boyscout. In fact, sometimes even more so, because J'onn can read people's minds, and it freaks him out, and causes him actual pain at the traumatic ending of a life. He doesn't kill, and I'm surprised he did on SMallville.

Comment

Maybe he turned invisible and spied on Clark in his loft. That's one of his abilities, right?

The Chloe thing could be it, but she just acted too much like herself, so it's hard to believe it's another -uh- person.

Comment

Originally posted by HalJordan4184
            MM is the lone survivor of the Martian race. I actually had a real problem with him killing that guy, especially because J'onn is a telepath, and right along with Clark is a boyscout. In fact, sometimes even more so, because J'onn can read people's minds, and it freaks him out, and causes him actual pain at the traumatic ending of a life. He doesn't kill, and I'm surprised he did on SMallville.
            Well, MM isn't that nice anymore in the comics, especially after he discovered he is not the last Martian alive (and that the government as many of his race locked up).

Comment

I watched it a few more times and definitely see the possibility there. Listen to Chloe's words,

hey it's me, your best friend, your secret keeper...Chloe wouldn't have to say that to Clark but someone who's read her mind just might.

And best of all the line, sometimes even superheros need saving,

how could Chloe save a superhero? Yes it's MM

Comment

^^Just wondering why would he disguise as Chloe of all people? He should've disguised as Shelby.. I miss Shelby..

Comment

Because Chloe is the one that is close to Clark and knows his secret. Who else would he trust to talk about such things like where he went and the strange thing he saw there called MM.

Think about it

In case you haven't noticed shelby can't talk, not yet

Comment

Does everybody here read comic books ??

Comment

Originally posted by GeoMFilms
                      Why does he keep dropping the cookies.
                      I wondered that; it's almost like he hated them or thought they were like Sunflower Seeds (take a bite, spit it out).

Originally posted by 2shae
                      Does everybody here read comic books ??
                      I do, and I'm pretty sure HalJordan and Timester do also. Not sure about everyone else.

Comment

i read some comics and have seen all the BTAS, STAS, JLU shows.

Comment

I read them. Just not recently since I've been to busy to buy them lol

Comment

I don't think MM was Chloe. I think he was maybe spying on them and left the cookie as a calling card. Or maybe he was there earlier. He wouldn't know about the stuff Chloe was talking about (like Zoners) for it to be him. I know he can read minds, but he would have no idea from the 1 time he met Clark in Seattle that Chloe is his friend, so he wouldn't be able to track her down since he didn't know of her existence. I'm not sure he can read Clark's mind, since Ryan wasn't able to, though he is a Martian, so that might make a difference. But even if he did, Clark would have to have been thinking about Chloe and how she works at the DP for MM to get all that info.

Comment

So can someone PLEASE TELL ME why MM was in the Phanton Zone? and if he wasnt, why all of a sudden appear now?? I dont see why JOREL or KRPTONIANS would JAIL him if he was a GOOD GUY,,, can you guys please elaborate for me.. thanks in advance

Comment

He wasn't in the PZ. I dunno where he popped out from. Maybe he's been living in Seattle, since Clark has never gone there before.

We may find out very soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎