Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with the crushed oreo cookie???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said in another thread, MM must have a hole in his pocket.

Comment

lmao! that was the dumbest moment in Smallville history!

Anyways, so MM did eat oreos in the comics, cuz I cant imagine an orea cookie in a comic book for some reason, plus dc would have to pay advertising rights and such to put oreos in the comic.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoMFilms
        I dont know this martian guy. Ok so you say he likes oreo's, but why does clark keep finding oreo's on the ground? Does this powerful being have a problem holding onto his food?

Why does he keep dropping the cookies. And since clark found an oreo right after chloe left, did that mean the chloe was the martion thing?
        Yep, I think so. If you look him up, you will find Martian Manhunter can shapeshift. I believe he paid Clark a visit in the loft.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonicCrusador<8>
          lmao! that was the dumbest moment in Smallville history!

Anyways, so MM did eat oreos in the comics, cuz I cant imagine an orea cookie in a comic book for some reason, plus dc would have to pay advertising rights and such to put oreos in the comic.
          lol, are you kidding? that's advertising for Oreo's

Comment

Originally posted by NotTodayPete
            lol, are you kidding? that's advertising for Oreo's
            Notice how he just took a bite big enough not to eat the words "OREO" lol

Comment

Clark looked like he was going to submit the Oreo cookie to someone for investigation.

Clark: Interesting specimen. 2 outer shells with a white creamy center. Doesn't look like pie.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoMFilms
                I dont know this martian guy. Ok so you say he likes oreo's, but why does clark keep finding oreo's on the ground? Does this powerful being have a problem holding onto his food?

Why does he keep dropping the cookies. And since clark found an oreo right after chloe left, did that mean the chloe was the martion thing?
                Martian Manhunter, or better known as J'onn J'onzz had an obsession with oreos, or chocos in the comics.

For all we know J'onn could be leaving breadcrumbs for Clark to figure his path.

But the reason why there is oreos on the ground was simply and logically to play homage to the Martian Manhunter and his addicton. It was just a comical sign to the DC comic fanatics who know about J'onn and his addiction to Chocos. For diehard DC Comics fan, the oreo is significantly associated with J'onn's character. The oreos give us a talltell sign that this is in fact the Martian Manhunter. It is just playing homage is all. Also, you're on the right path...it would only make sense that Chloe was the Martian Manhunter (he has the ability to shape shift) lecturing Clark about his superhero agenda just like every other superhero on the show does to CK.

Comment

Wow, this gives me some new insight. I knew his name and what he looked like because I've seen bits and pieces of the "Justice League" cartoon, but I had no idea the Martian Manhunter could shape shift...that's really cool!

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
                    Wow, this gives me some new insight. I knew his name and what he looked like because I've seen bits and pieces of the "Justice League" cartoon, but I had no idea the Martian Manhunter could shape shift...that's really cool!
                    Well he can also change his density and read minds

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy-Prime
                      Well he can also change his density and read minds

..........Too bad clark cant

Comment

Good site that tells you more about this guy.

Comment

wow this is interesting. So maybe MM shift shaped into Chloe to see what his guy named Clark was all about therefore left his calling card...oreo

Very interesting. Very good 6th season. I'm loving it.

Comment

Oreos!!!

Those were great moments in the episode.

Hoping MM will soon truly show himself to Clark.

Now all that leaves is Hawkman, Birdgirl, Green Lantern, Batman and Wonderwoman.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovebeinglost
                              wow this is interesting. So maybe MM shift shaped into Chloe to see what his guy named Clark was all about therefore left his calling card...oreo
                              That's the thought. That Chloe was MM. It's at least a consideration. Definitly the first thing that crossed my mind.

Originally posted by Ilovebeinglost
                              Very Very good 6th season. I'm loving it.
                              I agree. I love the 6th. My favorite season yet. Although 90% of people disagree I love it.

Comment

So this Martian Manhunter guy travels across the universe to come to Earth to kill bad guys and eat Oreos?

Dumbest thing I ever heard, but I am getting a good laugh out of it.
                                Last edited by LexyLover; 11-17-2006, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎