Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you joking me Lana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't saying his break up didn't effect her. I'm saying that she still has choices. There comes a point when you have to decide where you'll from here. I'm just tired of all the free passes people give her. She's lost alot of people but so has everyone else on the show. I'm tired of the victim, damsel in distress, image she continues to carry. She has the right to be pissed at Clark, but she doesn't have to go with Lex. I have a heart but I also have a brain. So I know it is a difficult situation, but her mistakes are still her mistakes. I don't think I should be villified because I think her character should be given more growth than the writers are willing to create for her.

Comment

I agree with you emily feist, with some luck lana will actually have to suffer the consequences of her actions this time around. (and im not talking about community service) im talking about with the people around her.

Comment

I agree, the writers should help Lana grow, but they're too stupid. I'm not saying it's all Clark's fault, it isn't, it's hers too. You have to take responsibility for your mistakes, just like Chloe had to. However, she's still a product of what happened, if she didn't die in reckoning, she wouldn't be like this.

Comment

Eh, as crazy and evil as Lana has become, I would still like for her to find out about Clark. I guess there's this very small part of me that wants to keep the Clana alive.

Comment

If shes gone got that far I am kind of glad she does not know, but I do hope in the future she finds out and maybe it will humanize the metor freaks for her.

Comment

Chloe will soon start to see that Lana + Lex = Dark Lana

She will soon de-friend Lana and that IS a good thing!

I am glad CK broke up with that twisted witch!

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote
                Oh, a few meteor freaks can stay sane for a while, but eventually they pretty much all seem to go nuts. The kryptonite probably effects their minds. Even people who start good, like shaky Earl in Jitters, wind up going psycho. Considering that 9 out of 10 turn out homicidal maniacs, and it's difficult to predict when or if they will, it's probably best to quarantine them all and not let them run around loose. So Lana seems to have a logical point of view, especially after all she's been through because of crazy freaks.
                See, the thing is, some of them were crazy to begin with...but those who started out normal and then changed (i.e. Earl) went crazy because people told them they were. I mean think about it, Earl asked Lionel where the secret level was, he asked everyone he could to confirm the fact that people were experimenting the meteor rocks, and they all looked at him like he was crazy. Lana, more than anyone should know what it feels like to be left out in the dark, had she not had friends like Chloe, Clark, or even Lex who more or less try to make her feel sane (even if they do bend the truth, they also keep her in check, so to speak...) she would be driven insane as well IMO.

Comment

I would have the upmost rspect for KK if she just said to AlMiles "Ok guys, I know you guys like me a lot but I need to move on...the Lana charcter needs closure in the next three episodes and then I'm gone..."

I tell ya, money sure does take away the rational part of the brain sometimes. Sadly for her, KK is the next Katie Holmes.

Comment

Now that I think about, it's all KK's fault. If she wasn't so damn hott i would never have started watching this show

Comment

Maybe she's just hormonal? Pregnant women can sometimes be....testy...

Comment

Well Lex continues to lie to Lana. It appears to me that Lana is the type of person that will pick a fight with out first considering what someone is telling her. Te me she reflected afterwards and had doubts. Her comment about the metor freaks to Lex seemed to me like a badly written ploy to get Lex to spill the beans. To this Lex countered with the proposal and side stepped the topic. Lex is in love but he is still MB jr.

Comment

everything was badly written

Comment

Lana has always been a little prejudiced when it came to meteor freaks. Alas.

Comment

Yeah that's understandable, but saying that isn't? That's just wrong.....It's like calling every muslum a sucide bomber who needs to be locked up.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
                                Yeah that's understandable, but saying that isn't? That's just wrong.....It's like calling every muslum a sucide bomber who needs to be locked up.
                                Not in her case its nothing like that at all. She hates the meteor freaks because she hasnt met or (even heard of!) any good ones!! Clark's BDA-self has no idea, but thats the best angle he has in wining Lana's trust. He is not responsible for the meteor freaks being there but still he does his best to use his gifts to stop them and/or reason with them.

Lana hates the meteor freaks because as far as she knows, they do bad things to people like her with their powers. Oh and lets not forget, the same meteor shower that killed her parents, gave many people extraordinary powers that they abuse. So there is a hint of jealousy there as well...
                                Last edited by boywithbluehanger; 11-16-2006, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎