No announcement yet.

Are you joking me Lana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
    Except they're acutally people too and not everyone of them has turned bad. Remember the guy who Van killed at a car shop? Was he bad?
    Don't forget the little boy who called her mom, that she lovvvvvvved so much. Or Jondon Cross who saved her life.
    Last edited by angelfire east; 11-16-2006, 07:32 PM.

Comment

No, if Clark told her she wouldn't be who she is right now. That's the whole point of is, Clark "drove" her to this. Which is partly true and partly false.

Comment

I think they need to make up their minds about Lana. If she's going to be completely corrupted by Lex, then go ahead, have her be his wife, but if they're not, then kill her already!

Comment

Yep, they've definitely, completely, and irrefutably destroyed Lana to the point of no return. That's been obvious for a long time, the true matter is how they keep force feeding this junk down our throats week in and week out. I've loved Smallville from day one when I first got interested in it in the middle of Season 3. I own all the seasons on DVD, and watch it week in and week out. Yet I'm truly beginning to fine myself sick of each episode that this Lana storyline is shoved down our throats. I say enough, please Al/Miles, enough, it's as if this show is losing itself on this Lana/Lex love story that is a pathetic slap in the face, and an idiotic path of irreverent humility to the main storyline of Clark Kent becoming Superman. That's what we're interested in, that's what should be explored. I know many times, and many places on this board it's been said over, and over that the Lana character is done, been done, no more please, yet they TPTB can't get enough of this pathetic Lex/Lana love story. Well, one thing I'm certain of it isn't going away but soon fans will be. I believe this is one of the reasons the show doesn't gain viewers like it has the potential to. If they would concentrate on what this show is about, and realize what it isn't about, i.e. Lana Lang. this show would be so much better without the soap opera esq. quality that the Lana storyline adds, please quality is all we're asking, Lana's done. Knowing that there are obviously those who'll disagree with me, and defend Lana to the end, I respect your opinion though I disagree, respect mine as being an opinion. Take care.

Peace To All.
          Last edited by DWBSR620; 11-16-2006, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Don't forget the little boy who called her mom, that she lovvvvvvved so much
            I know A.E. I mean, can I strip every good argument(I'd say great, but i'll humble ) I ever made for Lana please? As a moderator, can you make that happen?

Comment

I tell you, It's Lana's mind going. She didn't go to Smallville Medical Center to be confirmed, but she was knocked out again for a while when she changed frequencies. Another concussion? I think her mind is jell-o and will believe anything Lex says.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
                I know A.E. I mean, can I strip every good argument(I'd say great, but i'll humble ) I ever made for Lana please? As a moderator, can you make that happen?

Comment

Oh, a few meteor freaks can stay sane for a while, but eventually they pretty much all seem to go nuts. The kryptonite probably effects their minds. Even people who start good, like shaky Earl in Jitters, wind up going psycho. Considering that 9 out of 10 turn out homicidal maniacs, and it's difficult to predict when or if they will, it's probably best to quarantine them all and not let them run around loose. So Lana seems to have a logical point of view, especially after all she's been through because of crazy freaks.

Comment

Oh, a few meteor freaks can stay sane for a while, but eventually they pretty much all seem to go nuts. The kryptonite probably effects their minds. Even people who start good, like shaky Earl in Jitters, wind up going psycho after a while. Considering that 9 out 10 turn out homicidal maniacs, and it's difficult to predict when or if they will, it's probably best to quarantine them all and not let them run around loose. So Lana seems to have a logical point of view, especially after all she's been through because of crazy freaks.
                    Yeah and of course Lex should have that power and the government for the United States Secondly, It doesn't matter if 9 out of 10 go insane, what about that person? Does he deserve it? He should suffered, because someone else went nuts. Come on.....

Comment

I think the reason people hate this character so much is the fact that she's inconsitent. One minute she's on someones case saying they're liars and the next they can't be honest enough I honestly don't get why the writers make the character so schizo she makes zip sense in anything she does and says and they should realize this by now.

I also too found what she said about the victims fo the meteor shower to be mean and spiteful. I get that some of them are evil but that doesn't go for all.

Comment

I personally think Lana said that she understood why a place like 33.1 would be necessary was to possibly get Lex to admit to it, I don't believe she trusts him at all.

Comment

o common lana he is bald and it is ovious he's evil and a liar

Comment

I don't get nor would I hate someone for being a hypocrite which cmmm described she is as a reason for hating a character, but what she did from reckoning until now I can see plenty of reasons.

Comment

I agree. She is inconsistent. That's why I believe TPTB need to make up their minds. Is she corrupted by Lex? or is she good? You can't have both.

Comment

i think evil lana should come now... that would at least be better than DUMB lana. She could be a Lex girl and cause mayhem... not yawning.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎