Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were you left 'breathless' by the last 5 minutes?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kickarse
    I wouldn't say breathless... more like choking...
    AGREED. I do believe the last five minutes left me choking on my own vomit. That was gross and not to mention hardly romantic. He didn't even seem that enthusiastic about it. What was he gonna do if things didn't go "as planned"? That woulda been a lot of flowers to clean up.

Comment

• From now on I'm keeping an airsick bag at my side when I watch the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkkrypton81
        From now on I'm keeping an airsick bag at my side when I watch the show.
        They should add one of those as a gift with the DVDs ....That an a bottle of vokda

Comment

• Besides Aloof, does anyone care about Lexana? What a waste of the last 5 minutes. What made me mad is that it didn't occur in the middle of the episode because that would have allowed for a longer bathroom break. This baby, proposal stuff has made Smallville nearly unwatchable. Clark is becoming an afterthought.

New superpower, Clark super HURLS. Why should he be amune to Lexana? He eats doesn't he?

Comment

• Watched the episode while I was high...it was so much better, so many colors...oh the colors.

Comment

• Kind of knew what was going to happen.

Comment

• No.It was not surprising or original. Most shows at some point end up with some kind of proposal or wedding, or pregnency.It's what the writers do with this development that will either raise the bar for storytelling or sink the show into bland mediocrity. Personally I'm more interested in the Justice storyline.

Comment

• I don't know if you post in TWOP but there is a guy who does Lanarama that I think you would quite enjoy.
                  Actually, I'm a girl. At least, last time I checked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanarama
                    Actually, I'm a girl. At least, last time I checked.

Oh sorry! And let me tell you I love your Lanarama

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• I didn't know it was the last 5 minutes until it finished. I thought they may want to finish the episode with something interesting... but nothing came. Oh well.

Anyway, I voted gagging.

Comment

• Go Lanarama Woot.

Anyway it a gaggingly appropriate. At least (hopefully) this will keep Lana from Clark, can you tell how much i dislike Clana .

Comment

• Yea I agree -

It was kinda romantic but Lana
                            can do way better than Lex!! C'MON, PPL!!!

Comment

• I hated Lex's porposal. Hated it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎