No announcement yet.

Will Lana tell Lex?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Lana tell Lex?

do you think Lana will come clean about the pregnancy to Lex in this episode?
    Yes!
    0%
    Not yet...
    0%
    No and she'll have an abortion
    0%

She has to TELL him! That's why he's going to ask her to marry him! I can't wait!

Comment

She'd never have an abortion.

Comment

i dont think she will tell i think while lex is in the tv or whatever he will over hear lana mention it to chloe or something and when lex gets out he wont say he knows she is pregnant he will just ask her to marry him. that way lex looks as if he really wants to marry lana and not because she is pregnant.

Comment

^^^^^

But she won't tell him, not yet at least.

Comment

ya im thinking she goes away to think about the marriage thing for a while to figure out if she should tell lex she is pregnant before or after she makes her choice

Comment

Knowing the writers they will prolong this story for all of season 6. But I think Lana will choose between marrying Lex or having an abortion. In the end She will choose to have an abortion, which will be the final straw and tear Lex apart.
              As lex lost his brother, he would not want to lose a son, as he has never had a blood relative in whom he could trust. So he will go ballistic at Lana and ultimately phase into the Lex we know and hate/love today.

Comment

Yeah I think she will tell him somehow or another whether it's like superhippie said or just plain out say it.

Comment

I am assuming when he will asks her marry him that she has told him in the episode. But I believe that she will probably WILL have a miscarriage that Lex will somehow be responsible. And that will probably have them drift apart, than tear them apart.

Comment

Yeah, I think she will tell him. Or maybe he's hear her talking to someone about it when he's in 'static'.

Comment

He'll find out himself, he usually has a way of getting information. Especially when he thinks she's hiding something.

Comment

""Lex by imprisoning him in another spatial period where he can see and hear everyone but no one can see him."""

From the CW discription i think thats how he finds out, and later asks to marry

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎