Mistakes in "Static"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No real fight scene with Batista?? Let them fight for a little bit!!!!

First post FTW!

Episode was entertaining though.

Comment

How did Lex stab the guy with a knife when the knife is in a different frequency? I mean didn't Jimmy knock it out of his hand? You can't touch anything in diffrent frequencies right?!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaberFireTiger
        How did Lex stab the guy with a knife when the knife is in a different frequency? I mean didn't Jimmy knock it out of his hand? You can't touch anything in diffrent frequencies right?!!
        That is what "Static Man" could do, move between frequencies, he can reach out and touch anything and bring it in. Like when Lana grabbed him and went with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiight Son
          Seriously... I mean always, Smallville has been a male soap opera, but lately it's just been a soap opera, period. I wonder if the writers (and actors) are doing badly intentionally to make sure there won't be another season.

That is what I have been wondering too!!

Comment

[Editted for #15]
            Last edited by Chiriru; 11-20-2006, 12:47 PM.

Comment

The main mistake was to have Lexana the center of the episode. I was about to rip my eyes out.

Comment

Originally posted by MuchaLana
                Chloe said she was going to Upload lex's hard disk...when she actually Downloaded it

Don't know if that qualifies as a mistake, but Chloe sounded pretty stupid for a Super hacker.
                That always bothered me when I heard them saying that on Star Trek too. Uploading is when you sent it.

Comment

Originally posted by Russkafin
                  Inconsistant:

Early on it is established that Lex can see everyone in the room, even when he is in the other frequency.

But then, at the end, when Lex is about to stab the freak of the week, Chloe and Jimmy are nowhere to be seen in the room from their point of view.
                  Good one! I'm usually pretty good spotting stuff like that, but I totally missed this one. Nice catch.

Comment

I noticed that when Clark was posing as a Coroner officer, when he flashed the badge to the police officer, the picture and name of the real coroner should be showing and not his.

Can anyone make out anything other than "Seattle Cororner Office" on the badge?

Comment

Originally posted by lillie_poo_pod
                      The main mistake was to have Lexana the center of the episode. I was about to rip my eyes out.
                      But you were too busy riding the porcelain bus. Right?

What a waste of film. Was Tom doing a cameo this episode?

Comment

good points! with the frequencies

Comment

Originally posted by lillie_poo_pod
                          Bingo. Huge mistake

Comment

too true!

Comment

Too much Lexana, not enough Clark vs. Batista. The guys a pro wrestler and they have the weakest fight ever.

Comment

Like someone said before the underuse of Batisita. He was hyped up to be in it in wrestling programming when he was only show for a few minutes and died very fast and easy, but some oreo eater

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎