X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes in "Static"

Did you spot one?
    Discuss it here.

Chloe said she was going to Upload lex's hard disk...when she actually Downloaded it

Don't know if that qualifies as a mistake, but Chloe sounded pretty stupid for a Super hacker.

Comment

She would have to be a Super-hacker to get anyhting off that Notebook compuer, without the password you can't access anything, to get anything out of it, you would have to open the computer and reset the bios.

Comment

Yeah that whole download method was just fishy to me. I was like, "What kind of computer is Lex using?" Didnt make much sense.

Comment

The casting of Batista. Why hire a guy that menacing and completely under use him?

Comment

Unless my tivo deceives me, Lana said

"The fact is You were honest with me than anyone's ever been".

I might be wrong, but I do know that Kristin Kreuk could speak a little more clearly sometimes.

She'll never be mini-Lex if she can't pretend to be as cold as he pretends, or perhaps, and more true to Lex' nature.. He's pretending to care about someone else pretending to be cold.

Off topic, Kristin does alright pretending to be cold-hearted, but that's not the nature of Lana.. It's just not.. They defintely did not write a transition to that. Did she just wake up and say "I'm gonna be savage, ruthless, and heartless whenever I need to be?"

Comment

Chloe being so naive to suspect that Lex Luthor would use the name "Lana" as a password

Comment

mistakes?

EVERYTHING

Comment

Inconsistant:

Early on it is established that Lex can see everyone in the room, even when he is in the other frequency.

But then, at the end, when Lex is about to stab the freak of the week, Chloe and Jimmy are nowhere to be seen in the room from their point of view.

Comment

Re: Mistakes in "Static"

Originally posted by STFanatic
                    Did you spot one?
                    Discuss it here.
                    Approving the script?

Comment

Re: Re: Mistakes in "Static"

Originally posted by PKII
                      Approving the script?
                      Haha

Comment

Seriously... I mean always, Smallville has been a male soap opera, but lately it's just been a soap opera, period. I wonder if the writers (and actors) are doing badly intentionally to make sure there won't be another season.

Comment

the whole episode was one big mistake!

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                            She would have to be a Super-hacker to get anyhting off that Notebook compuer, without the password you can't access anything, to get anything out of it, you would have to open the computer and reset the bios.
                            Well, in a sense she was uploading into her thumb drive, I don't mind the terminology based on that. But how big is the thumb drive? Lex's entire hard drive up/down loaded? One would think Rich Boy has a few terabytes available to his budget.

And somehow (though not a mistake) I couldn't help but think as Jimmy was messing with his radio stuff trying to find the frequency (Kenneth), that all I could picture was Spock doing something similar in "The City on the Edge of Forever" from Star Trek

Comment

Originally posted by Russkafin
                              Inconsistant:

Early on it is established that Lex can see everyone in the room, even when he is in the other frequency.

But then, at the end, when Lex is about to stab the freak of the week, Chloe and Jimmy are nowhere to be seen in the room from their point of view.
                              I thought this too, but I think it's just they happen to be on the other side of the room, and the camera doesn't show it.

I'll rewatch it on Sunday and check it out though.

ALSO!!

When Lana grabbed the Static-guy's arm as he was transporting into the other frequency, she is obviously in a lot of pain/shock/whatever her face is supposed to be showing.

Yet when Jimmy transports Lana and Lex back to the normal frequency, they continue kissing and don't notice a thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎