Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quote Thread for "Static" (Spoiler Warning)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Thread for "Static" (Spoiler Warning)

You know the drill by now. I'll get us started:

Aldar: "You stole my food!"

Announcer: "The last 5 minutes will leave you breathless"

Superman808: "PFFT!"

Comment

Originally posted by sprman808
      Announcer: "The last 5 minutes will leave you breathless"

Superman808: "PFFT!"
      Athena: "Squeeeeee!!!!!"

Comment

Lana: <gasp>

Comment

''Leave us breathless'' now why don't i think i'll be surprised, i think we all already know whats going to happen, given all the spoilers we've already read. But The Martian Manhunter! now thats cool, not to mention Batista playing an escapee. This is the last episode until January though right?

Comment

Clark: "WTF?! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

*runs away and cries in a corner*

Athena: "LOL. Maybe little Clarkie shouldn't have broken up with Lana, huh?"

Originally posted by themanofsteel07
            ''Leave us breathless'' now why don't i think i'll be surprised, i think we all already know whats going to happen, given all the spoilers we've already read. But The Martian Manhunter! now thats cool, not to mention Batista playing an escapee. This is the last episode until January though right?
            Sub. has been confirmed by TVGuide Online that its going to air Dec. 7th.

Comment

Clark: Someone killed him Chloe. Someone with powers i can only dream of.

Comment

Chloe: There from Galaxies far far away (star wars anyone?)

DS

Comment

ahh you beat me to it

Comment

Jimmy: Yea.. No problem, only a gazillion to sort through.

lol

DS

Comment

Chloe: Even sometimes a hero needs to be saved

Just awwww

Comment

Jimmy: I know that “Lex Luthor Lost” is a juicy headline, but tell me again why we’re looking for the root of all evil?

Chloe: Clark Kent doesn't hold a candle to the Infuriator.

Chloe: Then did the Zoner just decide to pack up and leave the solar system?
                        Clark: Someone else killed him--someone who could do things I could only dream of.

Lionel: (to Lex) It says on the door out there that this is my office. My private office. Obviously that doesn't mean much to you.

Aldar: Your blood must make you strong. I should taste it.

Comment

Originally posted by themanofsteel07
                          Subterranean in December

Aldar: "Nice Try, Krypton-man!"
                          __
                          \S/

Comment

Lionel: Make me a full partner on the project. It'd give us a chance to spend some quality time together.

(I had an image of Lex in a baseball cap and Lionel having a father/son moment walking past FotWs)

Comment

I liked how Clark described MM's powers. He said that MM had powers he could only dream of, but in the episode, all MM did was fly. Doesn't Clark know that he already flew once?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎