Completed Chlark Stories

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently I have completed second Chlark story called Forever. It's pretty amazing story and I'm proud of it.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=68630

Comment

Here's the link to a story my friend and I wrote almost 3 years ago for a contest. The events of the story revolved after Season 5 "Reckoning" and I think we made some creative hints/ liberties/hunches since we were writing this before the contest deadline and having not seen (at the time of writing the little script) what else was in store for the rest of Season 5. Hope everyone likes it.

Title: Pieces
      Author: leggylegolas & orient_celts
      Pairing: Chlark
      Rating: PG
      Spoilers: Season 1 thru Season 5.
      Format: .pdf (script style)
      Short Summary: Clark and Pete's brief reunion ends when their intrepid best friend, Chloe arrives from Metropolis with clues to a new cave in Smallville under Lex's scrutiny. The startling discovery in the cave forces another internal battle for Clark who nearly loses to Kal-El, if not for Martha's intervention. Will Lex witness Clark's duality? Can Martha succeed in helping her son in time?
      Link: http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/6/...llePieces6.pdf
      Authors' notes: We apologize for errors, in case there were some that manage to run pass us.

Comment

Splinter is complete:
        Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily about the pairing of Clark/Chloe. Can be friendship or romance. All fic posted in this forum must be rated G through PG-13.

Synopsis: Clark lets Chloe get her hands on his, er...wood. It's a lot more innocent than it sounds.

Honest.
        Last edited by BabyDee; 05-24-2009, 07:24 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

Originally posted by miks
          anyone have COMPLETED chlark fics where chloe gets pregnant?
          just the thing for ya! I just completed Wounded Heart. Here is the link:

It's post-Legion, in the Adult fics thread. Hope you like it!

Comment

Gah, Dee, how did I miss that you had a new story?? Thank goodness you posted it over here, because I totally missed it on LJ.

And everyone who hasn't read Wounded Heart, drop what you are doing and go read it right now. It is awesomely excellent and will make your Chlarky heart sing.

Comment

I actually finsihed this a while ago and should have posted that here but never mind. Here is the link to A Decade Lost.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...57#post4706357

Comment

Thanks for the rec, Elly!

New Chlark oneshot in the Clark & Chloe Thread: Daisychain, 3,700 words. Six-year-old Clark meets a surly little blonde in the park, and he's determined to make her smile.

Comment

New Chlark oneshot: Today, Tomorrow and Forever, 1,800 words. Sequel to Daisychain. Clark realises that wishes really do come true when you wish upon a star with all your heart.

Comment

Hey im looking for the chlark fic thats set during exile (when clark ran away to metropolis). In the bit we she confronts him at his apartment, in the show she just leaves but in this fic she hears him yell when his chest starts burning and rushes to help him rather and the story sort'of goes from there.

Any help in finding this fic would be greatly appreciated Cheers

Comment

Hey Sarah,

I think this story has the elements of what you're looking for:

Redemption

Ciao!
                      David

Comment

yay thats it! thanks David

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard1789
                          yay thats it! thanks David
                          Glad I could help Sarah!

I finally posted the last chapter to my second Chlark fan-fic:

Guise of The Prodigal Son

Many thanks again to my editor, Corina (13ReporterGirl13), for all her help!

Comment

For anyone passing through, here is my very first completed Chlark Fanfic. Its called Dream Girl. Hope all enjoy!!

Wedding Song (One Shot)

Today (One Shot)
                            Last edited by hughie87; 11-14-2010, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Just posted a Christmas Chlark story, titled Comfort and Joy. Pre-series oneshot, 3,600 words, Rated G. Clark invites Chloe to spend her first Christmas with him, and they exchange iconic gifts. You'll have to read it to see exactly what those gifts are.

Hope you like it!

Comment

Brand new completed Chlark story titled U-Turn. Clark seeks Chloe's help, as he tends to do...only this time, she has no idea who he is. Set during the Apocalypse AU, 8,700 words.

Hope y'all like it!
                                Last edited by BabyDee; 08-15-2010, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎