Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed Clana Fics

Post links to all completed clana storys here: NO WIP links please even if there just about to be finished

Completed Clana fics by SVsleuth:

Back to Normal - Post-Requiem one shot - another take on
    how Clark and Lana end up together forever after the events of Requiem, episode 8:14.

Together Forever: A Post Requiem One-shot
    - How Clark and Lana end up together forever after the events of Requiem, episode 8:14.

Come Back to Me - Long Clana fic, begins after season 6 and tells of a Clana future. What happens when Clark returns from his training? And yes, every bit of Smallville happened, just like on the show, through season 6. Seasons 7 & beyond never happened the same way. No dark Lana. No Bizana. (72 chapters + 2 epilogue chapters.)

Afterglow - Clana one-shot. Final Clana scene, for closure. (1 chapter)

A New Dawn - One-shot sequel to Afterglow. It takes place fifteen years later. (1 chapter)

Siren: Extended Ending - One-shot, extends the Clana scene at the end of the season 7 episode Siren (7:11).

HIDDEN: Extended Edition/A Clana Future - Long Clana fic, begins during the episode HIDDEN (5:3) and continues until Clark and Lana are married with grown children. (44 Chapters/ +28 More Chapters.)

What Really Happened... - Standalone related to Season 5 and my interpretation of what really happened after the mid point of the episode RECKONING. (1 Chapter)

A Clana New Year - Short fic starting in Season 6 on New Year's Eve. The Lexana ends and the Clana returns! Includes the year where dreams came true. (15 Chapters and an epilogue)

Superman - One shot bittersweet series finale written for the K-Site contest a few months back. Weak, due to word limitation for the contest. Derived and adapted from my HIDDEN fic.(1 Chapter)

Generations - One shot Clana series finale written for the K-Site contest a few months back. This one assumes a very long running series. Weak, due to word limitation for the contest. Derived and adapted from my HIDDEN/A Clana Future fic. (1 Chapter)

After WRATH: Confessions - One shot Clana talk after the final loft scene in the Season 7 episode WRATH (7:7). (1 chapter)

Completed Clana fics by my good friend CARDINAL:

Alternate Universe

Bless the Broken Road - Long AU Clana fic. (113 Chapters) Excerpt from the Intoduction: This story has no real connection to the “Smallville” storyline. Clark did come to Smallville in the meteor storm, but after the adoption was complete, the Kents sold the farm and moved to Metropolis as an added layer of protection for their son’s identity. They bought a Victorian-style house that had a large storm cellar underneath and a large attic where Jonathan built Clark a Fortress of Solitude....

Flying High - Long AU fic (53 chapters). Lana is a stewardess. Clark is a passenger. Find out how their lives intertwine.

Somebody to Love
    - Long AU fic (77 chapters). Lana's a DA. Bruce Wayne & Rachel Dawes are in this story, as well.

Future Fic

Reunion - Author's Note: Since everyone here enjoyed the second half of episode #100 (Reckoning) as little as I did, I've decided to do something about it. Unlike General Zod and Mythica, who have rewritten the ending on another Smallville-related site, I'm not changing that crappy ending, instead, I'm taking them into the future where there will finally be happy Clana. As someone once said, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."So, I'll do the best I can to turn a lousy end to an episode into some of MOOman's patented "yummy Clana goodness!" (16 Chapters, plus an epilogue & a few Q & A's.)

Season 1

Miss Lonely Hearts - This humorous story has a prologue set in 8th grade, before diving into the story itself. The main story starts after the events of "Drone" and before "Crush" during Clark's freshman year of high school. (23 Chapters. Season 1)

Season 3

Magnetic Revisited - Very short one-shot. “Magnetic,” the way it should have ended. (Season 3)

At Last! - Author’s Note: I tried to find the point in Smallville where, if I were Clark, I could not possibly keep lying successfully to Lana. I chose the end of Crisis, in season three. (7 Chapters) Continues in....

A Lifetime of Tomorrows - Author’s Note: Here we go, boys and girls! This fic starts the day after my last fic, "At Last!" Yeah, that means "At Last!" is likely done. The idea for this fic is to start with Jonathon B.A.S.E. jumping from the top of the barn, just like at the beginning of Legacy…and then taking a radical turn in an unknown direction (sounds kinda like National Lampoon‘s Vacation, hope I can find my way better than Clark Griswold). Forget reworking season 3, though I may incorporate some ideas from the show. (28 Chapters) Continues in....

Cardinal’s Odds and Ends: The Proposal and The Wedding - Author's Note:The Proposal (1 chapter)- It’s early September, 2007. Clark and Lana have been a couple since the spring of 2004, and are now both juniors at Central Kansas A&M. This is a continuation of the relationship/world first started in my fic “At Last!” and continued in my other fic “A Lifetime of Tomorrows.” In fact, this fic might be seen as the logical conclusion to the “Lifetime” fic, though there’s no way in heck I’m writing 3.5 years of story.
    The Wedding (23 Chapter Sequel) - Continues the story from The Proposal in the same thread.

Season 6

Once Again - Author's Note: This is just going to be a two-part fic, very short for me. It's something I felt I needed to post before Season 6 started. (Turned out to be 3 Chapters plus an epilogue. Pre-Season 6.)

An Assistant’s Assistance - Author's Note: Okey doke, Boys and Girls! This will be a very, very short fic. It was inspired by my need to do something about the atrocity committed by TPTB in "Wither."(6 Chapters and an epilogue. Season 6. )

Starting Over - Short, 2 part Clana fic, set in Season 6, after Lana found out she was pregnant by Lex.

All I Want for Christmas - Christmas, Season 6, Cardinal's way. (7 Chapters)

One More Last Chance - A reworked ending for "Hydro." (6 chapters. Season 6.)

Vermilion - 6 chapters. Post-Crimson story. Season 6.

Nullification
    - Author's Note: This is a two-part fic based in part on the most recent "Promise" spoilers (at the time it was written). It's not written to be happy...at least not the first part anyway, we'll see about the second. (Cardinal added a 5 part Epilogue, making this a happy story after all. Season 6.)

The Return of Jor-El - 2 part fic, set in Season 6, after Promise.

Season 7 - Post "Phantom" fic, while awaiting the real season 7 - a 6 Chapter ficlet.

Series Finale Fics

Shipless - Author's Note: This is a short, one-shot fic. It was originally written as an entry into the K-Site story contest. Since it wasn't selected for the voting (by the K-Site mods), I decided to post it here for you to read. Of the two stories I entered, this was my favorite. It's not a pure Clana story, rather, all three ships have chances here. (NOTE: Cardinal added a 2nd Chapter, to give us a real Clana ending.)

A Night to Remember - Author's Note: This is a short, one-shot fic. It was originally written as an entry into the K-Site story contest. Since it wasn't selected for the voting (by the K-Site mods), I decided to post it here for you to read. It's a bit weak because of the 2,000 word limit. Oh well.
    Last edited by SVsleuth; 02-28-2009, 01:42 AM.

Comment

"Forgiveness" -Standalone

"Numb" -Short fic

"Stay With Me" -Standalone

Last edited by clana4ev3r; 12-24-2006, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Unexpected Houseguest

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Takes place the summer after graduation. Lana has an accident and Clark gets a houseguest for the weekend.
        Last edited by Minnesotagirl; 12-04-2006, 10:35 PM.

Comment

>>Revelations<< Takes place in a future after the events of Reckoning. After a long separation Clark and Lana finally face each other at Chloe’s wedding.

>>Just Like Dad<< A short but very happy Clana family future fic.

>>Reflections of Love Lost<< Clark and Lana dated through college but break up when Clark leaves to fulfill his destiny. They can’t avoid the past when Clark comes back to Smallville for their 10 year high school reunion.

>>In Darkness<< It’s the Count of Monte Cristo meets Smallville.

Comment

here is the story of Lana's Betrayl. It's the story of how Lana and Clark come back together and create their family. It has many twists and turns but is something I'm very proud of.

Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily about the pairing of Clark/Lana. Can be friendship or romance. All fic posted in this forum must be rated G through PG-13.

Comment

"The Gift" a story about how Lara, Clark's mother shows him the light about Lana.

Comment

Hell has no furry is done.......It takes place after Wither when Clark tells Lana how he feels about her and Lex.

Comment

Here are my Competed Fanfiction Stories:

Link to: "How 'This Time' Will Be Different"
                  This was written after season 4 ended and before season 5 began, when Clana had hope ..... ahh, the days Short summary: Clark cares for Lana after the meteor storm, and they both make confessions which bring their destinies closer than they could have imagined. Isobel’s past is visited through Lana’s reoccurring dreams, where she discovers the events which led to her interest in the stones, and the mysterious man who stole her heart. Primary characters include: Clark, Lana, Isobel, Kal, Marguerite, Chloe, Jimmy, Mr. Olsen, Lex, Jonathan and Martha.
                  Last edited by ajfinn; 02-10-2007, 03:46 PM.

Comment

edited
                    Last edited by shansgrl; 02-14-2007, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Here is the link to A Glimpse, which is complete.

Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily about the pairing of Clark/Lana. Can be friendship or romance. All fic posted in this forum must be rated G through PG-13.

Here is the link for Dealing With the Guilt.

Last edited by escout; 02-19-2007, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Here's a link to Here To Say Goodbye, which is now complete with an epilogue....

Enjoy.

Comment

>>Expecting<< Sequel to Just Like Dad... More happy Clana.

Comment

This sunday I begin a new story in the Clark and Lana forum titled "Destiny".....

It is the story of a Hero's journey as he discover's what his father has been pushing him toward all his life...toward his "Destiny".

It is the story of a girl who loves the hero desperately but is caught in the crossfire of her own "Destiny".

And it is the story of a villian who has stopped caring what other people think of him as he finally travels down the road of his "Destiny" to bend the world to his will....

I hope you enjoy it ...... Prologue will be posted Sun 3/11...

Comment

You Should Be Happy

New Fic...
                              Last edited by deanyouk; 03-16-2007, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎