Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...should Lana die in childbirth?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am def. not a fan of her but I dont like the idea of killing her off when shes having a baby. If anything have her lose the baby.. I never liked the idea of having lex an her have a baby.. its just not right :-/

Comment

Lana doesn't need a child. She has way too many damn abandonment and trust issues to be raising a freaking child. That kid would be the biggest mess ever with Lana and Lex as parents.

I say have her give birth, then they need the baby to stay at the hospital overnight because, well, I don't know, it has an extra toe or something, and then when Lana gets into her car, a giant meteor with her initials in pink letters smushes her.

It could happen...
      shirkie

Comment

^---- Hey it could happen! LOL Pink letters! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by 1.21 gigawatts
          I guess I'm the only person that wants Lana to have the baby. I could care less whether she ends up with Pete or not, even though she's supposed to, but having a baby gives her someone to love unconditionally, which is what she's been searching for all these years.
          Good point! Didn't she say in the epi with Evan the exploding baby that she had finally found her place in life (as a mother) or something like that? Not to bring up that episode...

Comment

Originally posted by ClarksGal
            Good point! Didn't she say in the epi with Evan the exploding baby that she had finally found her place in life (as a mother) or something like that? Not to bring up that episode...
            She did? Damnit. They were hinting it all along.

Comment

I AGREE LANA SHOULD HAVE A miscarrage AND IT BE A GOOD THING IT , ADD MORE TO THE SHOW
              AND I GUESS THEY MAY LET HER HAVE A miscarrage AND I HOPE SO OMG .
              THANKS.

LANNA HAVING A BABY STUPID IDEA I HOPE EVERYONE UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN IF NOT SORRY TOO YOU ALL!

WELL '' I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE BABY DO YOU ALL THINK SHE LOSE THE BABY A ........miscarrage ?
              Last edited by sandra; 11-25-2006, 05:28 PM.

Comment

I don't want her to die, but I don't want her to have the baby either.

Comment

She won't die
                  it'd be stupid and ruin all of the superman story line
                  they've done enough to ruin the superman story line to be honest
                  and they shouldn't have a baby because that would also ruin the superman story line
                  so i didn't vote
                  you should have a 3rd option in there that the baby dies

Comment

they wouldn't kill HER off, the lil' bun in the oven....maybe!

Comment

How about the other way around?

I would be more willing to believe that we are going to have a dead baby.

Comment

That would have been an intresting way to kill her.

Comment

No. As much as I dislike her, I'm actually happy that she is with Lex. He is going to make her look and feel like crap.lol I hope they get married and she does something that completely turns Clark off. Hmm, maybe having Lex's baby will that do .

I'm happy

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎