Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeddyH
    I think you're confused.

I mean I'M from Canada.
    Maybe it's just Canada that teaches it so young.
    Yes, I was confused.

Damn condom boxes are driving me crazy, "tear here" my a$$ !!

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
      Now we all know Lex doesn't care, one night stands are the norm for him, he just sends diamond earrings the next day.
      Somehow I highly doubt that Lex never used condoms with all the woman he has ever slept with. When a person is as rich as he is, the last thing he is going to do is knock up a bunch of women via one night stands so that they can later slap him with a bunch of paternity suits. I'm sure he always made sure to strap one on Lexy Jr during those sexcapades.

Now with Lana, he clearly loves her, so if he chose not to wear a condom, it's because he wants a future with her and isn't opposed to having a baby with her. Lana, however, should of insisted he use a condom if she wasn't on birth control and did not want to get pregnant.

Comment

Accidents happen, people.

Comment

And people happen from accidents.

Comment

If you do it at the right times and you're smart about it, you don't have to use any protection. I've been sleeping with my girlfriend since March and I've never had to wear a condom.

Comment

Sorry, bud, but that's a myth.

While it definately lowers the chances at certain times of the month, nothing is concrete. Her body could easily change without you knowing, and then she'll be knocked up.

ALWAYS use a condom. Unless you want to have a baby.

Comment

wasnt lana a virgin before this funny how lex is the only one who scored with her and I have the feeling the baby will be a bastard

Comment

Originally posted by fresh prince
                  wasnt lana a virgin before this funny how lex is the only one who scored with her and I have the feeling the baby will be a bastard
                  Clark and Lana did the horizontal mombo when he was "human".

Comment

Originally posted by HeddyH
                    Sorry, bud, but that's a myth.

While it definately lowers the chances at certain times of the month, nothing is concrete. Her body could easily change without you knowing, and then she'll be knocked up.

ALWAYS use a condom. Unless you want to have a baby.
                    lol Right...

Comment

Originally posted by gj430
                      it looked like they didn't they were in the middle of the library on the coach it didn't really look like they were worrying about it.

From the scenes we've been shown with Lex and women, I'm pretty sure he's one of those guys that keeps a condom in the wallet

I think Lana Ms. Goody two shoes would have been anxious on pregnancy, and I dont think it was something Lex would be planning either (he never seemed gung ho on marriage and children in a few episodes), so I'm betting a condom was used.

Comment

I bet he made her believe that he was sterile... You know, because of his bald head. It went something like this...

Lana: "Shouldn't we use protection?"
                        Lex: "Of course I've thought about that, and you can be rest assured that it's taken care of. Your mind has much better things to worry about."
                        Lana: "Oh okay... wait what do you mean by taken care of?"
                        Lex: "Oh I thought you knew, all bald men are non-child bearing. Call it a natural vasectomy."
                        Lana: "What's a vasectomy?"
                        Lex: "Look, don't worry your little head about this"
                        Lex: *think to himself* "damn is she dumb, her roots must be blonde"
                        Lana: "Ok Lex, I'll do whatever you say and ask questions later."

Comment

we'll never know and I'm sure the producers didn't even think about it.

It's a show. Lex and Lana doesn't even exist in real life and MR and KK didn't sleep together (lol has far as I know!). Sometimes people think too much for the intellectual way of Smallville.

Comment

Originally posted by Liriel
                            Not if you believe your bible - virgin birth in there.
                            Lana ain't no Virgin Mary.

Originally posted by 1.21 gigawatts
                            If you do it at the right times and you're smart about it, you don't have to use any protection. I've been sleeping with my girlfriend since March and I've never had to wear a condom.
                            You keep right on believing that.

And I have a bridge in NYC to sell you as well.

And condoms protect against STDs.
                            Last edited by Myrddin; 12-18-2006, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Maybe Lana should of thought of carrying condoms. Can't leave all the responsibility in the guy.

Comment

Here's a thought. Maybe they were using protection and that's why Lana was so stunned/shocked by the news.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎