Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Rage have been named Indestructable?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Rage have been named Indestructable?

indestructable was the original title for the episode and it also could've worked instead of rage. what do you was better?
    Rage
    0%
    Indestructable
    0%
    Either one works
    0%
    Neither one was good
    0%

I think Rage better suits this episode. The purpose was to show Ollie's eratic behavior more than the Indestructible nature of the super-drug.

It's kind of like how they changed Closer to Lockdown last year. The name has to thoroughly suit the episode.

Comment

I'm surprised they didn't call it Venom after the 5-part storyline in the Legend of the Dark Knight comics.

I think Halfway would have been a good name. It would relate to the hlafway house, and how Lana is halfway down the road to realizing that Lex is a bad guy, how Lionel has come halfway in gaining Martha's trust, how Clark is getting halfway to reaching his training, etc, etc.
      Last edited by xrayvision; 11-11-2006, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Well maybe Indestructible is being saved for a reason, like needing it in the future.

As for Rage, I just didn't see a rage level that was suitable. I mean, who wouldn't use the drug in order to live. The rage should have been much stronger and out of control IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by All about Clark
          Well maybe Indestructible is being saved for a reason, like needing it in the future.

As for Rage, I just didn't see a rage level that was suitable. I mean, who wouldn't use the drug in order to live. The rage should have been much stronger and out of control IMO.
          My thoughts exactly.

Rage would be more of an appropriate title for an episode featuring a massive WWE superstar. *nudge nudge*

Comment

That's why I think it should have been called Halfway.

Comment

I thought rage fit more,cause besides him gettin shot they really didn't show him bein indestructible as much as they showed his rage.Plus havin the backstory wit oliver/lois and Ga hurtin her/askin for forgiveness rage jus seem to fit more imo.Both titles r cool but rage jus seem to fit what we saw onscreen more

Comment

Rage is good, because that summed up the jist of the Clark/GA storyline.

Comment

Nah, I liked Rage. Everyone seemed to get pissed off about something in this ep. I think Chloe is the only one that didn't whine about something. But that's not really new, since finding out about Clark's secret she rarely whines anymore. Except for showing *hurt face* when Clark blathers on about the woman he loves - Lana. Since Chloe has Jimmy now, I doubt she'll be doing that much anymore.

Indestructable wouldn't have made sense because the drug didn't make anyone indestructable. The serum was useless until AFTER someone was already injured. Also, anyone taking the drug could still easily die if the were injured in such a way that they were rendered unconcious and was unable to adminster the drug to themselves. Just look at Lex, if it wasn't for Clark he would have died because he was unable to use the drug on himself.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎