I Miss Him (Drabble)

I thought of this idea when I saw watching 'Rage' with all the Mionel. Anyways, I hope you like this drabble:

As I drive in the rain to Metropolis, I realize that I am completely lost. I canít survive without him. I need him with me. I canít go on living like this. I hate waking up every morning, thinking that heís going to be there next to me, smiling upon me, but then see that no one is there and that Iím alone. I canít.

I know itís wrong, but sometimes I secretly blame Clark for his death. He didnít mean for his death to occur, Iím sure. Itís his loss, too, but what can I say? I miss him.

The End
    Last edited by hearmewhisper; 11-16-2006 at 06:23 PM.

good start !

good story to bad its not longer

Quote Originally Posted by hearmewhisper View Post
    As I drive in the rain to Metropolis, I realize that I am completely lost. I canít survive without him. I need him with me. I canít go on living like this. I hate waking up every morning, thinking that heís going to be there next to me, smiling upon me, but then see that no one is there and that Iím alone. I canít.

I know itís wrong, but sometimes I secretly blame Clark for his death. He didnít mean for his death to occur, Iím sure. Itís his loss, too, but what can I say? I miss him.

The End
    I know this was only a drabble, but it said so much about what Jonathan truly means to Martha deep down. I can absolutely relate to what Martha is feeling about not being with the one she loves.