No announcement yet.

I Miss Him (Drabble)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Miss Him (Drabble)

I thought of this idea when I saw watching 'Rage' with all the Mionel. Anyways, I hope you like this drabble:

As I drive in the rain to Metropolis, I realize that I am completely lost. I can’t survive without him. I need him with me. I can’t go on living like this. I hate waking up every morning, thinking that he’s going to be there next to me, smiling upon me, but then see that no one is there and that I’m alone. I can’t.

I know it’s wrong, but sometimes I secretly blame Clark for his death. He didn’t mean for his death to occur, I’m sure. It’s his loss, too, but what can I say? I miss him.

The End
    Last edited by hearmewhisper; 11-16-2006, 07:23 PM.

good start !

Comment

good story to bad its not longer

Comment

Originally posted by hearmewhisper
        As I drive in the rain to Metropolis, I realize that I am completely lost. I can’t survive without him. I need him with me. I can’t go on living like this. I hate waking up every morning, thinking that he’s going to be there next to me, smiling upon me, but then see that no one is there and that I’m alone. I can’t.

I know it’s wrong, but sometimes I secretly blame Clark for his death. He didn’t mean for his death to occur, I’m sure. It’s his loss, too, but what can I say? I miss him.

The End
        I know this was only a drabble, but it said so much about what Jonathan truly means to Martha deep down. I can absolutely relate to what Martha is feeling about not being with the one she loves.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎