Ratings for Rage

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The preliminar numbers for last week were about 4.93, so yeah, the final ones from this one are probably gonna be 4.5 IF much.

SUCH a big drop, with the Clois/Ollie triangle being promoted! I LOVE IT.

No one gives two crap about Clois OR Lois.

Comment

Originally posted by Polomontana
      Also, the 5.01 was an episode withot the Green Arrow and Lois. I think the viewers are trying to tell them something.
      It's clearly because Clana, right?

Originally posted by monstra
      The preliminar numbers for last week were about 4.93, so yeah, the final ones from this one are probably gonna be 4.5 IF much.

SUCH a big drop, with the Clois/Ollie triangle being promoted! I LOVE IT.

No one gives two crap about Clois OR Lois.
      It's clearly because Chlark, right?

Originally posted by Best Episode - 321
      You're right about the stability, but that was still a big drop from last week. Hopefully it does go up a little when the final ratings are released.
      I'm taking a wild guess here and I'll say it will be a 0.2/0.3 drop.
      Last edited by Timester; 11-10-2006, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timester
        It's clearly because Clana, right?

It's clearly because Chlark, right?

I'm taking a wild guess here and I'll say it will be a 0.2/0.3 drop.
        It wasn't because of that, the ratings dropped because of Lionel and Martha. People magically found out that they were going to have some "cringe worthy" scenes prior to the episode airing so they decided to not watch this episode.

Comment

Is Lois playing the other Sesame Street character to Ollie? Maybe viewers didn't care that much for Justin in Passions and don't turn in to SV to see another soap opera.
          The numbers are going the wrong way after a nice recovery last week. Where's Raya when you need her? Auggggggggh.

Comment

I dont see how this ratings are good! Its the lowest rated episode this season so far, and last yrs episode had 5.5, a million difference again

they already have SVL in hawai so i dont see what excuse you can use now

Comment

Originally posted by monstra
              I dont see how this ratings are good! Its the lowest rated episode this season so far, and last yrs episode had 5.5, a million difference again
              It's because the lack of Chlark.

Comment

It's because the lack of Chlark.

Yea and also because of the overused Green Arrow. The show is suppose to be about Clark kent damn it.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto/DQ/
                  Yea and also because of the overused Green Arrow. The show is suppose to be about Clark kent damn it.
                  I was being sarcastic. Everyone knows is because the lack of Clana.

Comment

I was being sarcastic. Everyone knows is because the lack of Clana.
                    No, it's because the Raya/Clark shippers were wounded to their very souls.

Comment

Last week's #6-6 "Fallout" was so good, I am surprised we dropped in ratings.
                      I thought that was a great episode to build on.
                      I guess Ugly betty is gaining more of our viewers to be honest.

Comment

Actually, it's because the lack of Shelby.

Comment

Final Ratings for Rage:

2.7/4 (HH Rating/Share), 4.46 (Millions), 1.9/5 (18-49 Rating), 1.9/5 (25-54 Rating)

Link to Ratings

Comment

^^^^^ Thats still a high rating for being on the CW.

Comment

Maybe the fans of Smallville are a little tired of this season being so Green Arrow/Ollie-centic. I don't wait by the remote to be sure and watch him. Fallout was good and the ratings should show that the following week.
                              More Clark, less Ollie.

Comment

Hopefully this episode does tank in the ratings and it will serve as a wake up call. Too much GA, the Mionel ship, and Lana pregnant are all bad signs for where the show is heading. The writers do remember that the show is called Smallville for a reason right? It is the place where the future Superman grew up on earth. How about getting back to Clark, and throw in a side of development for Lex while they are at it. In terms of quality, all the shows that I enjoy on the CW (Smallville, VM, and Supernatural) have all been off this season. So far, I am just not loving the CW this season. All my shows are down in quality, and the station has repeated audio problems.
                                Last edited by vyperman7; 11-12-2006, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎