Ratings for Rage

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only program I watch on CW is Smallville, I have watched a couple of VM episodes, only when there is sports or something on the other channel.
    I never could get into Supernatural, everytime I tried to watch, I kept waiting to see Lana walk on screen.
    There is nothing on CW that I care to watch otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7
      In terms of quality, all the shows that I enjoy on the CW (Smallville, VM, and Supernatural) have all been off this season. So far, I am just not loving the CW this season. All my shows are down in quality,
      I do not agree with you on that one. Although I do not watch VM, nor do i want to Smallville and Supernatural have been awesome this year.

On Smallville I am liking the GA storyline and his character is interesting to watch on screen. It is good that Clark is heading more towards his destiny and Lex is growing more evil. The only thing i dont like is the fact that lionel is hitting on martha and pretending he is all nice now..

Supernatural has been fantastic this season. It is too bad that it is in the toughest timeslot of the week or iam sure they would yeild better numbers. The last eppy with Linda Blair was freakin fantastic.

On a side note I read that all shows were down last week from Smallville and Supernatural to CSI and Greys Anatomy. So the prolem may not have anything to do with the show it was simply people were not watching tv last week . I heard there were basketball games on or something like that and some stations were preemted for the sports games....

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleFan11
        I do not agree with you on that one. Although I do not watch VM, nor do i want to Smallville and Supernatural have been awesome this year.

On Smallville I am liking the GA storyline and his character is interesting to watch on screen. It is good that Clark is heading more towards his destiny and Lex is growing more evil. The only thing i dont like is the fact that lionel is hitting on martha and pretending he is all nice now..

Supernatural has been fantastic this season. It is too bad that it is in the toughest timeslot of the week or iam sure they would yeild better numbers. The last eppy with Linda Blair was freakin fantastic.

On a side note I read that all shows were down last week from Smallville and Supernatural to CSI and Greys Anatomy. So the prolem may not have anything to do with the show it was simply people were not watching tv last week . I heard there were basketball games on or something like that and some stations were preemted for the sports games....
        I agree. The last couple of VM's & Supernatural episodes have been fantastic. I too had a tough time consistently getting into Supernatural....but the last 2 episodes have been as much fun as Smallville ususally is.

Comment

We all have different opinions, so it is cool.

I personallly don't really like the GA storyline all that much. I am tired of them taking aspects of Clark's future and sticking it in his present. The time they are spending developing GA and getting him to goat Clark into being a hero, could be spent actually developing Clark as well as Lex and showing us why they become who they do down the road. I know that a lot of people like the JLA aspect of the show they have been doing, but I am not one of them.

The show should not be focusing on GA, or any other member of the JLA. It should be focusing on Clark and how he grows into Superman, with a side of development for Lex's future.

In regards to Supernatural, I just haven't enjoyed this season as much as last year. Last year was freaking phenomenal. I loved S1 of Supernatural. While S2 has been getting better, John's death is slowing down the show. I get why it was done, I just think that it could have been executed a bit better.

VM is the best written show on TV hands down.

Now that I have gone off topic a bit, I think I will get back to Smallville...

S6 of Smallville has just not been all that great this season. Instead of using gimmicks like GA, JO, and celebrity guest stars, as well as making Lana pregnant and throwing the WORST ship ever in our faces with Mionel, I want them to act like this is the last season of the show, because it very well could be.

Now you say that you like the GA storyline. However, if you knew this was the last season going in, wouldn't you want every episode possible being focused on Clark and why he eventually becomes Superman?

They are having Clark accept his destiny more this season, which is a good thing. After all, we are in S6. I just think that Clark hasn't really been made the number one priority this season like he should be.

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7
            Now you say that you like the GA storyline. However, if you knew this was the last season going in, wouldn't you want every episode possible being focused on Clark and why he eventually becomes Superman?
            That is true I agree with you there....But at the same time I dont watch Smallville because of the back story. I watch it because I enjoy the characters and storylines. I have become addicted to this show since season 2. So I guess iam not as upset as someone who watches it strictly for the superman story.

Be sure to watch this weeks eppy of Supernatural (if you can) cause the boys have a run in with the demon and learn about the deal the dad made with the demon. If i had one complanint about this season, I do not really like the roadhouse crew. I like it better when it is just the boys.

Take Care and Keep on Watchin!

Comment

That is true I agree with you there....But at the same time I dont watch Smallville because of the back story. I watch it because I enjoy the characters and storylines. I have become addicted to this show since season 2. So I guess iam not as upset as someone who watches it strictly for the superman story.
              That's exactly why you and me can enjoy the show this year and others can't. You are watching it just to watch it. It is entertainment to you. You watch it just because you like it. You aren't looking for anything particular to happen.....thus, you never get dissapointed.

I think that is alot of people's problems this year. They expect the show to be one way or another as opposed to just sitting back, watching and enjoying the show like you're supposed to. Too bad that alot of you haven't learned that you can't expect anything to happen in life, because majority of the time you will just be dissapointed. TV shows are no different. I understand what this show is supposed to be about and we all know that IT WILL GET THERE. The show WILL end where it is supposed to. So, instead of expecting this and expecting that and getting all dissapointed when it doesn't happen, why don't y'all just sit back and enjoy the show....knowing that it will end up where it is supposed to, regardless of how the writers make it get there.

Comment

Originally posted by 98chase
                That's exactly why you and me can enjoy the show this year and others can't. You are watching it just to watch it. It is entertainment to you. You watch it just because you like it. You aren't looking for anything particular to happen.....thus, you never get dissapointed.

I think that is alot of people's problems this year. They expect the show to be one way or another as opposed to just sitting back, watching and enjoying the show like you're supposed to. Too bad that alot of you haven't learned that you can't expect anything to happen in life, because majority of the time you will just be dissapointed. TV shows are no different. I understand what this show is supposed to be about and we all know that IT WILL GET THERE. The show WILL end where it is supposed to. So, instead of expecting this and expecting that and getting all dissapointed when it doesn't happen, why don't y'all just sit back and enjoy the show....knowing that it will end up where it is supposed to, regardless of how the writers make it get there.

My Point Exactly!

Comment

The CW Final Ratings for 11/6-11/12

America's Next Top Model.......5.37 million 2.6 (18-49 demographic)
                  Smallville.................................4.46 million 1.9 demo
                  Gilmore Girls...........................4.34 million 1.9 demo
                  Smackdown............................4.34 million 1.4 demo
                  7th Heaven.............................3.62 million
                  One Tree Hill...........................3.56 million 1.6 demo
                  Supernatural...........................3.19 million 1.4 demo
                  Everybody Hates Chris............3.18 million 1.3 demo
                  Girlfriends................................2.92 million 1.4 demo
                  The Game................................2.86 million 1.3 demo
                  Veronica Mars..........................2.75 million 1.3 demo
                  All of Us...................................2.75 million 1.2 demo
                  ANTM encore...........................2.01 million
                  Smallville encore.....................1.63 million
                  Last edited by Best Episode - 321; 11-14-2006, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 98chase

I agree. Well put. There are some frustrating moments sure, but I try not to get worked-up about it. I'd rather let the story tell itself and enjoy the ride

Comment

Man, I just can't get over the fact that 'America's Next Top Model' has more viewers than SV... What world do we live in...?!?

Comment

I have learned that Smallville has very little to do with any current superman history, they are truly inventing one as they go along, because of this I no longer expect "this or that", I am just along for the ride.

Does it bother me sometimes?
                        hell yeah, just not as much as it used to.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎