No announcement yet.

Will there, Should there, be a baby?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightingale20
    No, there shouldn't be a baby .... As for Lex, don't see how a baby would help him. *Imagines Lex singing lullabies* Not thrilled about him going all soft over a baby. Babies and villians don't mix well.
    If I was going to write a story with a bad guy, I think I would have him be a control freak. The worst kind of control freak would be the bad guy that takes advantage of innocent animals or people. The way it has been, Lex survived a life under a control freak and it appears he will be as his father was.
    So, if the writers allow a baby to be born, they will take advantage of it I am sure..

Comment

yet another crappy soap opera plot. It's so predictable. They always get rid of the kid. The pregnancy is just for drama purposes but it sad that tptb decided to use it in the first place.

Comment

Even in the old superman movies Lana had a little boy. So I say there should be a baby....Too bad it's Lex's though..not that it would be anyone elses..I feel bad for lana mostly because it is Lex's...Then again she made the decision.

Comment

Probably a miscarry like in Season 2

Comment

I'm strongly predicting that there WILL be a miscarrage. No way tat baby will last nine months.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptoKnight
              If I was going to write a story with a bad guy, I think I would have him be a control freak. The worst kind of control freak would be the bad guy that takes advantage of innocent animals or people. The way it has been, Lex survived a life under a control freak and it appears he will be as his father was.
              So, if the writers allow a baby to be born, they will take advantage of it I am sure..
              I'm sure they would but I would rather have Lex have bigger and worse things to do.

Comment

the way TPTB have exercised numerous artistic free license with the Superman story, I won't be surprised if Lana did gave birth to Lex's baby, then hid the baby from him, or worse, she kills the baby so the baby doesn't grow up to become like Lex.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎