• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahahaha LOLOL

you are good !!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
      Yes, he's super.

Look, up in the mansion....it's a birdbrain, it's a big dumb alien, it's SUPER STALKER!
      Maybe he watches too much TV and music videos were stalking and all sorts of stupid ideas are common place and revered.

Silly kids these days.

Comment

What in the world is up with this thread? I've been thinking that Clark has been alot more mature and Supermanly this season. So why all the hating on him?

Comment

Maybe you didn't see this episode. Did anyone say REgression?

When we begin to laugh anytime he walks into lex's place as if he was welcome....then there is a problem.

but it could just be us.....

Comment

I think people walking into Lex's place is a running gag, everoine seems to be able to do it.

Comment

No, I didn't see regression at all.

He went to Lex's place to warn him that his life was in danger. And this is a bad thing why? He then tried to be kind, and a friend to Lana. And this is a bad thing why? He shouldn't show concern for another human being obviously in distress? Then he went and saved Lex's life, and told Ollie they don't have the power to decide who lives and who dies. This is a bad thing why? Isn't that pure Superman? He reassured Ollie that he didn't need superpowers to be a hero. This is a bad thing why? He then reunited Lois and Ollie. This is a bad thing why? He then gave a heartfelt speech at the Thanksgiving table thanking his parents for all they did for him. And this a bad thing why?

So yeah, it is just "us", I supposed, 'cause it sure ain't ME.

Comment

Re: I Hate Clark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The Ship!
                I am so sorry, but what a joke this guy is!!!!!!!!!! BART WAS RIGHT : HE IS NOTHING LIKE HIM. HE IS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

HOW MANY TIMES TILL HE KEEPS WALKING INTO LEX'S PLACE? HOW MANY TIME TILL HE GETS IT THAT LANA IS NOT WITH HIM.

HOW MANY TIMES TILL HE FIGURES THAT LIFE GOES ON...AND THAT HE CAN BEGIN TO FOCUS ON BIGGER THINGS??

HOW MANY TIMES TILL HE TELLS HIS MOM SHE IS DISGUSTING!!!

ALL THOSE TEARING EYES HE HAS WHEN HE SPEAKS TO LANA....WITH THAT LITTLE GIRLY VOICE.....lol

HE IS PATHETIC......PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Look yes Clark is the worlds biggest dumbass idot who needs Jor-el to kick his behind around the fortress a few times to make him grow a brain. . . However if you hate Clark that much maybe your watching the wrong show. . .

Becasue this show is about Clark Kent who later becomes Superman so he always the center of the show becasue its about him! If you got that much problem with then just dont watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                  He shouldn't be walking into Lex's mansion, but I give him credit for trying to talk with Lana there. He is Superman and he was only trying to help. He sensed that Lana wasn't going to bite his head off like in the past, so he tried talking to her. Had Lex come in, however, it would've been a disaster for Clark. He really does need to stop breaking into the Luthor mansion. Lex could press charges if he keeps doing it.
                  I agree I dont blame him for showin concerns when he walked in she looked like she had been cryin.But ur right at this point him and lex aren't friends he gotta stop bustin in,and if lex would have seen him bent down tryin to reach out to lana awww,I think clark would have been existin thru the window

Comment

Well, they can TRY to keep Clark out

Comment

I am actually very happy with how clark is progressing.
                      It cannot be easy for a kryptonian being to be raised in kansas and lose their father, and like lana.
                      lana has not been the truest of people to him.
                      raya and alicia died, pete moved away, chloe is with jimmy.
                      yes clark is a bda , but a loveable bda.
                      Do you expect a diamond without it being coal first?

Comment

When we begin to laugh anytime he walks into lex's place as if he was welcome....then there is a problem.

Uh?

Clark not going to warn Lex would be OOC. I fail to see the regression here. Actually, it's even progression, he isn't on his barn moping about the things he lost anymore. He moved on.

Comment

Re: Re: I Hate Clark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Wildfire
                          Look yes Clark is the worlds biggest dumbass idot who needs Jor-el to kick his behind around the fortress a few times to make him grow a brain
                          I totally agree but lets face it... Smallville's Clark will NEVER grow a brain... Chloe's his brain
                          Last edited by Red K 5; 11-10-2006, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                            No, I didn't see regression at all.

He went to Lex's place to warn him that his life was in danger. And this is a bad thing why? He then tried to be kind, and a friend to Lana. And this is a bad thing why? He shouldn't show concern for another human being obviously in distress? Then he went and saved Lex's life, and told Ollie they don't have the power to decide who lives and who dies. This is a bad thing why? Isn't that pure Superman? He reassured Ollie that he didn't need superpowers to be a hero. This is a bad thing why? He then reunited Lois and Ollie. This is a bad thing why? He then gave a heartfelt speech at the Thanksgiving table thanking his parents for all they did for him. And this a bad thing why?

So yeah, it is just "us", I supposed, 'cause it sure ain't ME.
                            I have to agree with you on this one. I saw nothing wrong or dumb with what he did in this episode.

He was doing what he was taught to do, protect people, even if they are "evil" or whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by MBCorp
                              What in the world is up with this thread? I've been thinking that Clark has been alot more mature and Supermanly this season. So why all the hating on him?
                              That's pretty much why I like this season so far. Clark is finally showing some progression and more focused with dealing the problems that appear.

Comment

Yes, constantly breaking into Lex's mansion is a problem, but saving Lex even though he is evil is something that Superman does. He saves people who are not worthy of being saved because it's who he is. I, for one, loved the line that Clark had when he was talking to Oliver. When Oliver said that the world would be a better place without Lex, Clark said, "That's not for us to decide." That might be the best line of the episode. If Lex is going to die, he's going to die, but Clark was going to do everything in his power to save him. If it wasn't enough, it wasn't enough.

As for regression, the guy is going to fight another phantom next week. I just look at this episode where Clark was reflecting on his father's death and blaming himself for it again. I can't get on Clark for feeling that way, he was letting his emotions get in the way of who he was, but he still accepts his destiny and knows what he has to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎