Foreshadowing The Return of Clana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

one more time for clana!

Comment

No, I honestly think this scene did not forshadow the return of romantic Clana at all. It might have foreshadowed the return of the friendship, but that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by mobiusklein
        Honestly, just watch Relic or early S5 again if you're THAT hard up to see Clana get busy.
        Don't be bitter.

Comment

You know I just going to say this, why are Clana fans focuing on the wrong Clana relationship? Why are not worried about the destined firendship which is seemingly in danger and more worried about a romantic one that in the end is not be?

Comment

Originally posted by Wildfire
            You know I just going to say this, why are Clana fans focuing on the wrong Clana relationship? Why are not worried about the destined firendship which is seemingly in danger and more worried about a romantic one that in the end is not be?
            I do want the friendship back, in all honestly that seems more real than the romance.

I'm just pointing out what I saw in this episode between them that foreshadowed their past and their future.

At least to me!

What's wrong with that? Not once did I say I wanted them back together.

Yeah I joked about having one last BANG and bringing sexy back, but that's only because some people are being so up tight and bitter in this thread over my views on what I saw in Rage.

Comment

I actually liked the Clana scene in the mansion, i mean Clark is such a nice guy the way he was worried about her i was like aww.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildfire
                Now we are faced with this, Chole for the most part is more popluar with the fans than Lana, and Lana unlike Lois does not have a franchise that protects her place and rights in the Superman mythos.
                Let me clarify something here, CHLOE is NOT for the most part more popular than Lana Lang. Just because less LANA fans post here @ Ksite does not mean that's a generalized fact. It may seem that a majority of fans ONLINE despises Lana but that's only ONLINE. In reality online fans only make up about 0.01% of the entire SV viewership.

Lana Lang is an iconic figure in the Superman mythos. She's always been a GREAT friend to Clark, even able to tell her things he couldn't tell Lois Lane. They share a lifelong bond that will always tie them together.

In fact, there are ALOT of Lana fans and alot of them are angry and taking actions as of now. You'll just have to wait and see what that's all about

Comment

Wow that never occured to me Kreukie.... I don't think they'll take the Clana shipper as far as them officially getting back together though... I think there will always be something there between them besides regrets, but at this point it's too late for either of those 2 to really turn back time.

Comment

I hope they don't get back together again. I like the Lana character most of the time, but as far as CLANA goes, that ship has sailed!

Comment

Originally posted by Absentee
                      Let me clarify something here, CHLOE is NOT for the most part more popular than Lana Lang. Just because less LANA fans post here @ Ksite does not mean that's a generalized fact. It may seem that a majority of fans ONLINE despises Lana but that's only ONLINE. In reality online fans only make up about 0.01% of the entire SV viewership.

Lana Lang is an iconic figure in the Superman mythos. She's always been a GREAT friend to Clark, even able to tell her things he couldn't tell Lois Lane. They share a lifelong bond that will always tie them together.

In fact, there are ALOT of Lana fans and alot of them are angry and taking actions as of now. You'll just have to wait and see what that's all about
                      Exactly!

Do we have to result to google fights to prove our point?

I guess we do!

Chloe Sullivan vs. Lana Lang:

Chloe Sullivan - 723,000 results

Lana Lang - 1,290,000 results

Shoot let's even do iconic Lois Lane since 1930's who just starred in a summer block buster vs. Lana Lang:

Lois Lane - 1,410,000 results

You would think Lois would be doing circles around silly little Lana Lang.

Much like the following numbers.

Superman vs. Lana Lang:

Superman - 50,400,000 results

Clark Kent vs. Lana Lang:

Clark Kent - 3,610,000 results

Comment

you kno I really believe Clark will save Lana/baby from Lex. and this is how she'll find out about his secret...*prays*
                        I think Lex will put her in jeopordy...
                        it sucks..I loved the song at the end..thanks for the lyrics..man I really like Lois and Oliver together..If Clark is honest with Lana then I think they could have the relationship we all want!
                        yes a clana fan can dream can't I!!??

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
                          But you have to remember one thing. Al/Miles hate Clana, they want to cut it up into a million pieces. I don't believe it's coming back and i refuse to believe it!(And that's for my own emotionally stability)
                          What? No they don't hate it. They loved it from the very beginning. Why the HELL do you think they beat us over the head with it for four seasons?

Comment

I believe that's the one thing that can take back all the wrongs that have been done to the relationship, at least in Lana's eyes.

Clark opening up to her and telling her the truth will make her understand his stand point much like a lot viewers do and forgive him for everything.

But it's Clark that needs to learn to trust everything will be okay if he take that step with Lana again with her knowing the truth about him.

Comment

Nope, I didn't see any foreshadowing in this Clana scene. Saw regret in both characters yes, but none of it led me to believe that we could be seeing the return of romantic Clana. What I saw is a girl conflicted, questioning her past (and future) choices, and a boy still concerned for his highschool sweetheart.

Comment

Originally posted by chlarkfan333
                                Nope, I didn't see any foreshadowing in this Clana scene. Saw regret in both characters yes, but none of it led me to believe that we could be seeing the return of romantic Clana. What I saw is a girl conflicted, questioning her past (and future) choices, and a boy still concerned for his highschool sweetheart.
                                That's what makes you a Chlark shipper and me a Clana shipper.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎