Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foreshadowing The Return of Clana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont wanna get my hopes up,since this show has played with my emotions more than once, but maybe after all this fiasco is over clana can re-connect again, and i want it to be romantically, god damnit we got the worst break up in the history of break ups in tv shows, i dont call that closure -_-

Comment

I didn't pick up Clana moments at all in this episode. I saw Clark display awkwardness around Lana which was natural; natural in the sense of them being an ex-item and natural in the sense that Clark knows Lana is still upset with him. As far as Clark displaying concern for Lana, I chalked that up to Clark being Clark-he's a good guy and still cares for the well-being of Lana.

I seriously didn't detect any "foreshadowing of Clana" going on.

Comment

If Clana ever resurfaces again, I will gouge out my own eyes with a knife.. I'm over it! The Clana shippers had 5 years of Clana.. now its Chlark's turn.. or even if they don't go that route, PLEASE NO MORE CLANA!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
          The Clana scene was excellent, IMO. Great acting, I loved it.
          However, no comeback of romantic Clana. But one day she will trust him again, and not send him away...
          I agree this is 2 weeks in a row the clana scenes weren't bad,their scene in the mansion said alot.It shows that lana is startin to have regrets,she doesn't kno how she got herself into this mess.We all known clark has regrets,but it was a brief moment when I thought she was willing to open up to him,only to pull back.Still a nice scene tho,but I doubt we'll see romantic clana again.Jus them becomin friends/trusting again

Comment

I'm surprised that people still don't realize this yet. This show is about Clana when it comes to relationships. The heart of the show is, and will always be, about Clana. That is not something that is going to magically change beause Lana is with Lex or that she is pregnant with Lex's child. Romantic Clana is probably over, but Clana is still going to be an important part of this show right up until the end. I expect there to be a long Clana scene in the series finale toward the end of the episode. It's Clana until the bitter end of this show.

Comment

i think theres a better chance for clana than chlark thats for sure. even though those scenes broke my heart, *sniff*, i know that sexy clana is coming back!

Comment

Lana still has feelings for Clark and Clark has moved on I think. At least Lex said something about it. But I dont get it anyway...She couldn't live with Clark's secret but Lex has many secrets and she's not even upset about it.

Comment

Originally posted by lana&Clark4ever
                  i think theres a better chance for clana than chlark thats for sure. even though those scenes broke my heart, *sniff*, i know that sexy clana is coming back!
                  Maybe a better chance but for those of us that know how special the Chlark relationship is and how horrible the Clana was, we can just sit back and smile..

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                    I'm surprised that people still don't realize this yet. This show is about Clana when it comes to relationships. The heart of the show is, and will always be, about Clana. That is not something that is going to magically change beause Lana is with Lex or that she is pregnant with Lex's child. Romantic Clana is probably over, but Clana is still going to be an important part of this show right up until the end. I expect there to be a long Clana scene in the series finale toward the end of the episode. It's Clana until the bitter end of this show.
                    As freinds yes but you forgot her place has really been taken by CHole. Lana right now destiny wise in a bad situation. Her place has been taken by CHole Lois is here and whats worse Chole is now possible about to become part of DC.

Why is that a problem you ask well for Lana in this show it means with mess up the writers made at the begining of the show and was making Chole the sidekick or best firend. Now we are faced with this, Chole for the most part is more popluar with the fans than Lana, and Lana unlike Lois does not have a franchise that protects her place and rights in the Superman mythos. So techinally if any destined character is expendable or Chole would cahnge her name to its Lana Lang. Becasue as of where is suppose to be she is so far away from it that it would take several seasons to put her back right.

The problem should be at the moment not putting CLana back together as a couple but saving Lana from Chole=Lana sort of shaft. Right or wrong its a problem that is real, right now the writers dont know what to do with Lana they are not ready for whatever reason and so she foreced to sinks to depths that the real Lana Lang ever sunk to (being preffers with Lex child FOR ONE).

Now this is not a slite on Chole becasue she is truely the best written character in the whole story, however it does pose a problem you cant fix over night.

I do conceed that the Clana break up as it happened was wrong, but making the a couple agian or having them sleep together or what not is not going to give you closer, prehaps a kiss and a prorper discusssion would be a better course to start on the Clana firendship.

Comment

Originally posted by lana&Clark4ever
                      Clana going to bring sexy back!

Comment

Originally posted by Kreukie
                        Clana going to bring sexy back!
                        I think I just threw up in my own mouth...

Comment

yes...clana forshadowing. bad, happy, sad, or akward, any clana is all good with me. just bring the sexy couple back!

Comment

I disagree that this was Foreshadowing The Return of Clana.
                            I believe the exact opposite.
                            This is the conversation that ends clana, his we are friends, hey i wish things were different, hey i wish we could changes things, but too little too late its over.

This talk was the absolute end of Clana.

Comment

...Kind of saying what they feel but without saying anything…

...the scene in Lex's office, we have Lana asking Clark if he wishes he could go back in time.

Both seem like they both regret things they've done in the past, seems like mostly with their relationships....
                              I had thought they were completely over one another and even had a bit of animosity towards each other, BUT NOW I def got the impression that either he is not over Lana, maybe never will be, or maybe it's that he is pining for that feeling of being in love that Lana represents.

Comment

Honestly, just watch Relic or early S5 again if you're THAT hard up to see Clana get busy.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎