No announcement yet.

Why does Baern move so fast...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Baern move so fast...

So, as I understand it, Baern moves pretty god dam fast...he isn't kryptonian, he is some radiation species...

I don't like how almost all the super characters that appear are as fast as clark..he needs to be faster since he's been absorbing sunlight for so long...he should be more powerfull too, but i guess that will come with training.. meh

does anyone else dislike how powerful baern was? he has this power to shoot radiation or whatever, but also they gave him super speed? I'm guessing he probably had super strength as well..

Yeah I agree with U......
    Everyone seems to be superpowered & more powerful than Clark in most ways......
    I respect that characters need to be powerful enough to pose a threat to Clark....but he's nearly always evenly matched or just beaten easily!!!!

Baern seemed to be superfast.....superstrong(touched lex who went flying accross the room) & have radioactive powers.......the radioactive powers I can understand.....but did he really need to have the other powers???
    With those powers on Krytpon....he must have been unstoppable

Comment

Baern moves fast because his density is much greater than that of a human being's -- a la Clark and any otherworldly beings in that universe. So, being on Earth with its lesser gravity, etc., he can move at tremendous speeds. It gave me pause for a minute, but once I realized what the deal was, it was a cool concept.

I'm sure Batista in Ep. #8, another intergalactic criminal from PZ, can superspeed as well -- his powers will be different from Clark's, however, because he's not a Kryptonian.

Comment

Having a greater density does not grant one superspeed. Especially when there is absolutely no proof whatsoever ANYONE on SMallville has a greater density.

Comment

there's also no proof that anyone on smallville DOESN'T have a greater density.......controversy, deal wit it

Comment

That doesnt explain why Bow wow has super speed.......we know about kryptonians......it was even stated in the episode by Bow wow "I guess Jorel was right about how a yellow sun affects U kryptonian cocroaches"
            we all know that krytonians were born under the radiation of a red sun- and when exposed under the radiation of a yellow sun his body is powered up (gaining a denser moleculer structure is one of those gains).
            But Bow wow didnt expect that affect on kryptonians - he only found that out, then agreed with Jorel's theory- therefore I'm assuming that he hadnt changed himself or expected to

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎