Shooting Star

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting Star

Anyone see that?

Yeah, above the Luthor Mansion. I doubt it has any significance, though.

Comment

I wish I had a good enough memory to remember all the shooting stars we've seen in the past episodes and see if they had any meaning eventually.

Maybe I'm nitpicking.

Comment

That's a standard night shot of the Luthor mansion. It's always there. Laziness.
        shirkie

Comment

if someone says anything about it being anything other then a shooting star its going to piss me off. but for once it might actually mean something lol.

Comment

thank you! someone else noticed that to

Comment

Did anyone notice it should have appeared on the other side of the tower of themansion, and never showed? What happened to it? lol!

Comment

Maybe the shooting star symbolizes the single sperm that impregnates Lana. Maybe the conception was happening at that moment. Any thoughts?

Comment

It seems like there is always some subtle, if not subliminal, appearance of something. There have been shooting stars seen while Clark is in his loft and I believe there was even shooting stars over the Luthor mansion going in the other direction. Remember also, there have been flashes of figures flying over the flag outside the Talon? And what about audio oddities, like the whooshing noises outside the Talon (traffic maybe, but why get that real?).

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                    Did anyone notice it should have appeared on the other side of the tower of themansion, and never showed? What happened to it? lol!
                    eh you know when i saw that I immediately went, "Clark flew!! Clark flew to the mansion!!" It was mysteriously quiet, the blur was dark blue like his jacket and like you said, there was nothing seen on the other side. And of course right after we saw it, Clark came through the door in the mansion...I seriously thought he flew guys

Comment

Maybe Clark has been keeping lots of secrets from everyone including us at home, he really can fly

Comment

Originally posted by HotStu***uccess
                        Maybe Clark has been keeping lots of secrets from everyone including us at home, he really can fly
                        LOL.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎