Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is that REALLY Martha??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnthan has not been dead long enough for her to start up with his worst enemy Lionel. Johnthan and Martha were soulmates and it should take her sometime before she is ready for another man in her life. I know J is rolling around in his grave at the fact Lionel is their eating Thanksgiving with Martha and Clark. I never would have thought that would happen!

Comment

Jonathon Kent rolling around in his grave? OMG, now there's a creepy mental image I'm gonna be dreaming about!

Comment

I agree that Martha didn't seem like herself at all in this episode...like she was possessed or something. Especially when she came into his office with her hair and makeup all done up...I thought she was gonna pull a shut-up-and-kiss-me with Lionel...seriously. O_O

Comment

Originally posted by dave73085
          ...who caused his death...
          When? Where? I didn't see that. I saw him trying to explain something to JK, and JK getting overwrought and having a heart attack because of his weak heart from the powers he had....

Comment

I liked Lionel stopping by and having dinner, but as a family friend. I would like them to keep it like that. That was a strange assortment of characters at that dinner table. Seeing Chloe & Clark eat dinner with Lionel was wierd given what they were doing 3 seasons ago. I loved how they had them sitting all close together while Lex & Lana were at opposite ends of the table (like Bruce Wayne & Vicky Vale in the 1989 Batman movie).

Comment

I was glad they did not kiss but she did seem a bit out of character in the episode. But we did know their would be martha lionel romance this season so here we start to go.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith808
                When? Where? I didn't see that. I saw him trying to explain something to JK, and JK getting overwrought and having a heart attack because of his weak heart from the powers he had....
                "played a significant role" in Jonathan's death, if you wish

Even if we can take at face value that that's what Lionel intended all along, it was a pretty villainous way to try explain it back in Reckoning. It sounded for all the world like a blackmail attempt, which of course everyone thought it was until Lionel gave his side of the story in a later ep.
                JK's reaction is understandable given MB's track record of evil and previous investigations of Clark and the caves.

Point is, you'd think that his involvement in the death of her husband of 20+ years would be yet another strike against Martha's having romantic interest in Lionel.

Comment

i still think, martha and clark still don't trust lionel. that's why martha wants to be close to him and keep an eye on him. earn his trust, see what he's up to.

Comment

It's cute to see old people flirt.

Comment

VERY, VERY, VERY out of character...
                      That scene made me furious...
                      She was like on drugs!!!
                      I hope she has a secret agenda...
                      I hate Mionel.

Comment

I was completely revolted by this whole Lionel MArtha thing...

Comment

I screamed last night when it looked like they were going to kiss. Considering that Lionel WAS there when Jonathon died, and has always been the biggest enimy to her beloved husband, it is NOT approperate for her to hook up with Lionel, especially THIS soon.

I hope they do NOT go this route with the characters, because it feels like she's commiting a dirty act, even though Jonathans dead, it doesn't feel right.

Comment

Originally posted by OneWayFilms
                            I hope they do NOT go this route with the characters, because it feels like she's commiting a dirty act, even though Jonathans dead, it doesn't feel right.
                            Exactly. And martha is supposed to be a smart woman, lawyer and all...
                            I don't get it: she knows about Lionel's past...

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
                              Exactly. And martha is supposed to be a smart woman, lawyer and all...
                              I don't get it: she knows about Lionel's past...
                              I wouldn't worry. They might flirt with the situation but nothing will ever happen. I am sure of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
                                I wouldn't worry. They might flirt with the situation but nothing will ever happen. I am sure of it.
                                Let's hope so...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎