Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imzadia
    I noticed something else that had to do with continuity in "Rage". When Clark went to Lois' apartment and told her that he suspected Oliver to be using drugs, she had just put a pie in a Toaster Oven just before he arrived. When she got the news, she grabbed her jacket and immediately left. That pie would've burned to charcoal and probably the whole building would have caught on fire while Lois went to visit Oliver's apt. in Metropolis, gotten hurt, was hospitalized and released. That same semi-burnt pie showed up at the Kent's Thanksgiving dinner and was questioned by Clark as to whether she had baked it on a B-B-Q pit.
    Well remember that Chloe lives there too so my guess is that Chloe got on time to save the appartment from becoming a pile of ashes.
    Or maybe Clark turned off and when she got better and went to her apartment she started to bake it again...Just guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by I want Lana Lang
      learn sumthin everyday...
      Sure do...because I was just about to point out the same thing. I have heard that cell phones in hospitals were a no, no too. Plus I figured, if you can't use a cell phone at a gas station, you certainly shouldn't at a hospital. I guess I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
        Sure do...because I was just about to point out the same thing. I have heard that cell phones in hospitals were a no, no too. Plus I figured, if you can't use a cell phone at a gas station, you certainly shouldn't at a hospital. I guess I was wrong.
        You can use a cell phone at a gas station. It's just a myth that the phone ringing will make the car blow up. And I was in the hospital over the summer because I dislocated my knee (again) and I texted my roommate until he got off of work so he could come pick me up. I called my gf while I was there too.

Comment

Not sure..... But when Oliver smashes the glass, it appears to break before it actually smashes.....

It could just be the water inside.... But it looks odd.

Comment

Originally posted by 1.21 gigawatts
            You can use a cell phone at a gas station. It's just a myth that the phone ringing will make the car blow up. And I was in the hospital over the summer because I dislocated my knee (again) and I texted my roommate until he got off of work so he could come pick me up. I called my gf while I was there too.
            Really? I guess I learned another thing. The gas stations in my city have signs that say no smoking or using cell phones - maybe they just assume it's better to be safe than sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
              Really? I guess I learned another thing. The gas stations in my city have signs that say no smoking or using cell phones - maybe they just assume it's better to be safe than sorry...
              Really?! In my country too.
              In Mythbusters they proved this myth wrong they tried to blow up a gas station using a cell phone and tried EVERYTHING! but nothing worked in the end I think they used TNT to blow the damn thing...I love that show!
              Last edited by lastdaughterofkrypton; 11-13-2006, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Lois was hurt im Metropolis but received medical attention in smallville. Maybe her HMO only cover for emergency visits at Smallville Medical Center. we need even on the tv show we need health care reforms.

Comment

Shirt Colour

So, I'm making a Chlollie/Chlavis video and I'm going frame by frame to catch Oliver scenes I can cut. I'm at the part in the near beginning where Clark goes to Oliver's apartment to investigate the Green Arrow Shot thing. When Oliver is lifting weights, the shirt hung on the machine is a light green, but when he puts the shirt on, it's black.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎