Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quote Thread for "Rage" (Spoiler Warning)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LANA: "Do you wish you could go back in time?"

CLARK: "Uh the last time I did that I saved you and my Dad ended up dying and you went with Lex... so as a matter of fact I would like to go back and not save you from the bus... uh why do you ask"

Comment

^^^^love that, kinda thought that one myself lol

Comment

Lana: "Im pregnant"
        Chloe: "Okay" (uh oh.. i sure hope my "growing some fins" theory wasnt the cause to this)

Comment

Originally posted by crzyeyez1345
          LANA: "Do you wish you could go back in time?"

CLARK: "Uh the last time I did that I saved you and my Dad ended up dying and you went with Lex... so as a matter of fact I would like to go back and not save you from the bus... uh why do you ask"
          oh yeah, best line of the whole show!

Comment

Originally posted by InvestigativeReporters
            god how dramatic..lmao almost cheesy...but really no other way to say it.

Chloe: Lana whats wrong? Is everything okay?
            Lana: Chloe, I'm pregnant.

dun dun dun.
            The really good line in that scene came right afterwards when all Chloe said was "okay," not "congradulations" which is the standard answer when someone tells you they're pregnant, just "okay." I found that to be very telling.

Comment

Chloe should have pulled a Peter from family guy
              Chloe: Lana whats wrong? Is everything okay?
              Lana: Chloe, I'm pregnant.
              Chloe: OMG whos the mother

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                Haha, I wish:

(Lex looks at Lana across table): "How's the weather down there?"
                I was thinking along the lines of:

Lex (Echoing): Hello...............hello...........hello......... how are you...................how are you.................how are you...................how's your dinner.......................how's your dinner...................how's your dinner??????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Khyla
                  Clark: you OK? Lana what is it?

Lana: It's nothing, I'm fine.

Clark: You don't look fine. You can talk to me it's ok. It is.(whispered)

Lana: Do you ever wish you could go back in time and everything would be different?

Clark: All the Time. (looking like his eyes are getting very watery, w/overwhelming emotion (love? -happiness?-sorrow? -hurt?) What happened? What did Lex do? If your in trouble Lana I can help.

Lana: Clark! this has nothing to do with you! Could you please just go!
                  Thanks Khyla!

Comment

Chloe (to Lana): My Google is your Google

Loved that one

Comment

^ yea, chlo has the cute one-liners

Comment

1) Clark: You're looking awfully healthy.

Oliver: It's called exercise, Clark. It's something we mere mortals have to do from time to time.

Clark: According to the Daily Planet, the Green Arrow was shot last night.

Oliver: If I was shot, don't you think I'd be laying in a hospital or morgue? I'm not bulletproof like you are, Clark. Besides, you of all people should know better than to believe everything you read in the newspaper.

Clark: It's the Daily Planet, not the Inquisitor. A witness saw you lying in a pool of blood.

Oliver: Well, maybe it was someone else with a preference for green.

Clark: What's your Green Arrow gear doing out in the middle of the room?

Oliver: I'm uploading a video. Check this out. See that? Now I've got footage of the scumbags, so if they try to get away, I can track them down.

Clark: Oliver, you're getting sloppy. Your gear's out in the middle of the room, the door's unlocked. That could have been Lois coming through the door.

Oliver: You know, I've had a lot on my mind lately, all right? Apparently, you were too busy using your powers to bale hay than to realize there's a crime wave in Metropolis. Let me ask you a question. Are you ever going to get off your butt and finally do something for a change?

Clark: I didn't come here to be insulted.

Oliver: Well you know what? There's the door. I don't remember you being invited.

Clark: Oliver, what's going on with you?

Oliver: Clark, I don't need to take advice from someone whose only worry in life is to protect his own identity.

Clark: That's a lie. You know it.

Oliver: Let me tell you something - when I'm out there, when I'm out on the streets, I am protecting people, all right? I got much bigger things to worry about -- like staying alive.

2) Oliver (talking about Lex Luthor): Now let nature take its course.

Clark: Oliver, that's the drugs talking. It's not you.

Oliver: Hey, that drug is the best thing that ever happened to me, Clark. I'm not bulletproof like you, all right? I got to do whatever it takes! I need that drug!

3) Clark: Oliver, what made you come to your senses?

Oliver: Actually, you did. This whole time, I wanted to be like Clark Kent, you know? I wanted to have the ability to bring justice to the world without having to worry about getting killed in the process. And then something occurred to me, and I realized that Clark Kent would never take another man's life. I came within an inch of doing just that. I'm not even in your league.

Clark: Oliver, you do a lot of good in this world. You don't need to be indestructible to be a hero.

Oliver: Well, you're right. You're right. I should be thankful for who I am, right, and the abilities that I have. I know that.

Clark: Now, come on! You can't be alone on Thanksgiving. The turkey is waiting. Now that you're back on track, I'm sure Lois is gonna want you there. Trust me.

Oliver: Woah. Trust you? What happened to all the lectures about guys with secret identities not being able to handle relationships?

Clark: The truth is, you and I are different. And Lois isn't Lana. If you two are meant to be together, then who am I to stand in the way?

Comment

Clark: "Who am i dealing with, Jekyl or Hyde?"

Comment

Lana:" Do you wish you can go back in time "
                            Lois:" I am calling 911 , its ringi9ng "

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎