Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quote Thread for "Rage" (Spoiler Warning)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oliver: "I'm not a mouse; I feel fine."

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
      LANA: "Do you wish you could go back in time?"

CLARK: "Yeah, but the fans are gonna be pissed if I rotate the Earth backwards again..."

That's what I heard in my mind anyway, anyone else see that?
      funny i thought the same thing when they were having that conversation

Comment

Lana: "Im pregnant"
        Chloe: "Okay"

and

Clark: "Thats not our decision to make"

Comment

Ollie: "I'm not even in your league."

Comment

"This whole time I wanted to be like Clark Kent. I wanted to have the ability to bring JUSTICE to the world without having to get killed in the process.
            And then something occoured to me, I realized that Clark Kent would never take another man's life, I came within an inch of doing just that. I'm not even in your LEAGUE."

Comment

Originally posted by liebevision
              "This whole time I wanted to be like Clark Kent. I wanted to have the ability to bring JUSTICE to the world without having to get killed in the process.
              And then something occoured to me, I realized that Clark Kent would never take another man's life, I came within an inch of doing just that. I'm not even in your LEAGUE."

Here, here !

Comment

Does anyone have the exact quote from Clark to Lana during that moment between them? Clark saying something like "You can tell me" or "You can talk to me"? Would appreciate it!

Comment

Oliver: Are you ever gonna get off your a$$ and finally do something for a change?

Comment

clark 2 lana: you can tell me, my love, what is it? clana come back the show needs you!

Comment

clark: "if you and lois are meant to be together, who am i to get in the way?"

i love how he said "IF"

lois: thats the difference between you and me. i dont abandon people when they need help

Comment

"Because, oliver, you and i are different. and Lois is not Lana."

love the foreshadowing baby!

Comment

Ollie: "I am not even in your league Clark"

Comment

Originally posted by TW1977
                            Does anyone have the exact quote from Clark to Lana during that moment between them? Clark saying something like "You can tell me" or "You can talk to me"? Would appreciate it!
                            Clark: you OK? Lana what is it?

Lana: It's nothing, I'm fine.

Clark: You don't look fine. You can talk to me it's ok. It is.(whispered)

Lana: Do you ever wish you could go back in time and everything would be different?

Clark: All the Time. (looking like his eyes are getting very watery, w/overwhelming emotion (love? -happiness?-sorrow? -hurt?) What happened? What did Lex do? If your in trouble Lana I can help.

Lana: Clark! this has nothing to do with you! Could you please just go!

Comment

Lois: "Clark I have 20/20 vision, I don't need you to look out for me."

Comment

Something like.

Clark: I am sure Lex was behind this.
                                Chloe: Yah but Im sure we'll never be able to prove it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎