No announcement yet.

Raya

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raya

Wouldn't it be fantastic if they really did bring back Raya?
    I know it sounds a bit far fetched, but she was a great character and very likable too!

I liked her a lot, I really hope they bring her back!!!

Comment

I didn't like Raya- she was really annoying and pushy.

Comment

What a freak you are, Beast!! She was cool!

Comment

I am just glad that a female character was introduced that had a purpose other then provide just another love interest for Clark that lasts about one episode. I didn't want Raya to turn out to be another Kayla or Alicia. It was refreshing to see Clark having a story arch with a female character that involved mythology and didn't involve any romance. Glad she set him straight about Jor-El. She was a strong female character.

Comment

who was able to perform a great spin kick like her teacher Chuck Norris

Comment

They really should bring her back!!

Comment

I totally agree with you guys, I mean Chloe always told Clark that he had a great destiny, but RAYA was the one that really woke him up!!!!!! this has been the best episode so far!!

Comment

damn right....Raya pointed Clark on to the right path, but she should have stayed for more episodes to give clark a better realisation that he is all that is left of a long lost civilistation- & that Kryptons legacy still lives on with him- therefore they should have kept Raya to help clark accept and embrace his heritage

Comment

I liked Raya, cause she was really tryign to get Clark to accept who he is, and not be afraid of it.. I think its another one of the plots bringing Clark towards hsi destiny.. teh first 5 seasosn psuhed Clark slowly towards beign a hero, and buitl teh ground work of who he is.. now such characters as Chloe, Olliver, Raya, and other destined heroes are sort fo pushign Clark all the way now....

Comment

Raya was great, I loved her character but there's no way they can bring her back & have a GOOD explanation as to how she's still alive.

Comment

Clark died as Superman in Comics and Movies he got better.

Comment

well her name will be brought up in labyrinth

Comment

Nice girl,maybe she will be back

Comment

I think they should have totally kept her for at least a second episode, and I'll admit that this is probably their way of doing that.

Sad that she got to die twice... but I bet they could pull a "kryptonian regeneration" particularly since the whole fortress starts rebuilding itself almost immediatly after her time of death.. cmon its totally within the relm of plausible that in the process of regenerating the temple that they may be able to put her into a repair chamber ... similar to the one that they used in the comics for Clark!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎