No announcement yet.

Gordon Returning

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gordon Returning

TV Guide has posted an interview in which Kripke said Gordon will be returning and he will have a new prey to hunt, Sam! This brings up many questions:

1) How did he find out about Sam and his premonitions? Did Ellen or Jo tell him?

2)How mad do you think he's going to be at Dean and will he look for a little revenge on the side?

At first, after Blood Lust, I did not like Gordon at all, but this sounds like an interesting development and should lead to a great fight between him and the brothers.

What do you guys think?

wow thats crazy,cant wait 2 see that episode.

1) Ellen much have said something. Jo doesnt know about Sam, does she?

2) Gordon might hurt Sam 2 hurt dean instead of facing him, I mean he did kick his butt before, but no one messes with dean's bro and gets away with it (twice) lol

thanks 4 the info.

Do u know what episode # this it?
    Last edited by reen16; 11-05-2006, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Re: Gordon Returning

Originally posted by chole_fan
      TV Guide has posted an interview in which Kripke said Gordon will be returning and he will have a new prey to hunt, Sam! This brings up many questions:

1) How did he find out about Sam and his premonitions? Did Ellen or Jo tell him?

2)How mad do you think he's going to be at Dean and will he look for a little revenge on the side?

At first, after Blood Lust, I did not like Gordon at all, but this sounds like an interesting development and should lead to a great fight between him and the brothers.

What do you guys think?

Sweet. Sounds like a killer ep.

Hopefully both Sam and Dean will just kick his ace so bad he'll never want to meet them again, let alone mess with them again.

Comment

maybe the writters willl do us the favor and kill him. i can't wait, it sounds great. Maybe he's fliped his lid and think he's (Sam) a demon, or the demons paun or something, thats what it sounds like anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by reen16
          wow thats crazy,cant wait 2 see that episode.

1) Ellen much have said something. Jo doesnt know about Sam, does she?

2) Gordon might hurt Sam 2 hurt dean instead of facing his, I mean he did kick his butt before, but no one messes with dean's bro and gets away with it (twice) lol

thanks 4 the info.

Do u know what episode # this it?
          No Problem

The article didn't say which episode it was, but I do think they said they were either already filming it our about to so I am guessing sometime mid-season.

Comment

thats pretty cool. i think he learned of sams powers when sam and dean were talking outside or something. or maybe it has nothing to do with sams powers just that it was sam that turned dean agianst gordon. maybe this episode sam will return dean that punch lol.

Comment

oh i hope he does. hmm..

Comment

I just read about this elsewhere!
                I think it's great because this is Dean's big fear (as shown in the last several episodes) that other hunters will see Sam as something to hunt and kill.
                And obviously, Gordon will think that.
                (although I guess there will probably be a bit of 'if I kill him then it will really hurt Dean before I kill that SOB too!')
                Also, I'm bettin' that Gordon uses the name Sammy in a deragatory way when he returns too, now that he knows Sam doesn't like it.
                Gordon could be an interesting recurring villian.
                This sounds like a good move on Kripke's part.
                *claps*

Comment

ya gordon could be a villian so its kind of like sam and dean vs gordon vs the demon. so who knows maybe sam and dean team up with the demon to kill gordon or something lol. i doubt it but who knows. the enemy of my enemy.

Comment

i would like to see gordan back i think he will go after sam cos he knows thats deans weakness i think the gordan finds out about sam from ellen or ash cos jo was not in the room when sam told her

Comment

she was, she was in the back ground, but i'm not sure she heard.

superhippie, 1 why the heck would thye do that???? the demon killled their mom and Sam's girlfriend, and 2 wouldn't it be the Bros with Gordy up against the demon?

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎