No announcement yet.

Another good character bites the dust

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another good character bites the dust

The writers have just killed off another perfectly good character! Raya had a lot of potential for interesting storylines, she could of stuck around a couple more episodes or something! She has been the only one to be able to give Clark a kick in the ass in the right direction! No use in killing off every female that has something in common with Clark. coughaliciacough

couldn't agree with you more. Raya shouldn't have died.

Comment

While I was sad to see Raya pass away, I think it's much better for Clark to figure out his destiny on his own, rather than having someone else with Kryptonian knowledge help/hint/point out the answers to what he is ''supposed'' to do. Yes, I know that he has Chloe, Martha, and Lionel (sometimes) to help him out, but in the end, he still has to make his decisions on his own. I think Raya could have gotten in the way of this.

Comment

Originally posted by a silent liaison
        While I was sad to see Raya pass away, I think it's much better for Clark to figure out his destiny on his own, rather than having someone else with Kryptonian knowledge help/hint/point out the answers to what he is ''supposed'' to do. Yes, I know that he has Chloe, Martha, and Lionel (sometimes) to help him out, but in the end, he still has to make his decisions on his own. I think Raya could have gotten in the way of this.

I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by a silent liaison
          yeah I agree too because Clark really needs to figure it out on his own exactly how he's going to deal with the next chapter in his growth.
          But it was good to see Clark chillin' with his own peeps for a minute. He really seemed happy.

Comment

Raya shouldn't have stayed indefinitely, but for a few more episodes at least? Yes! Besides us getting to hear her Kryptonian stories and helping Clark grow, she was interesting and served a purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by LexLuv180
              Raya shouldn't have stayed indefinitely, but for a few more episodes at least? Yes! Besides us getting to hear her Kryptonian stories and helping Clark grow, she was interesting and served a purpose.
              That's is just the point, much like Alicia and Kyla, she has already served her purpose. And now Clark should figure things out on his own and not have someone else tell him EXACTLY what to do or suppose to do.

Comment

I also thought her death was a little premature, but I did see it as inevitable. She either had to die or leave somehow. Clark needs to figure things out on his own. His whole persona as Superman and the type of outstanding character traits he eventually solidifies have a lot to do with humanity and his ability to see the "good" in us. Another Kryptonian, however good she may seem, I believe would affect that.

While it is true that I was initially bummed out at her premature death, I am glad that Clark has to continue to "go it alone" so to speak.

Comment

I was leik all "YAY!" when she returned. In my heart i hoped that she could stay for at least a couple of seasons, so C could get some female interactions, now that lana is head down the lex-path of lies and trouble. Lois in love with Teh Arrow (which is rly hot btw=) and chloe with Jimmy, i think C rly rly rly could use a female assistance, and i totaly agree that having raya in the show for a couple of episodes would make it very! interesting =)

Comment

woiuld have been nice if she stayed but then you get people complaing hey why is this the raya and green arrow show should clark be in it at all.

Comment

Raya and alicia died too soon for me.

Comment

Originally posted by MPRSleepy
                        I was leik all "YAY!" when she returned. In my heart i hoped that she could stay for at least a couple of seasons, so C could get some female interactions, now that lana is head down the lex-path of lies and trouble. Lois in love with Teh Arrow (which is rly hot btw=) and chloe with Jimmy, i think C rly rly rly could use a female assistance, and i totaly agree that having raya in the show for a couple of episodes would make it very! interesting =)
                        what for much like Alicia and Kyla, she has serves her purpose.

Comment

You forgot Kara. The potential of all the "last letter a" ones.

Comment

I knew from the beginning that Raya couldn't stay (she's not part of comics canon, after all) but I was sorry she got killed so quickly! She was an interesting character, a great foil for Clark and seemed like she could be a teacher and guide for him.
                            *sighs*
                            Sometimes I wonder about AlandMiles and their thinking about women. All the really intelligent, strong, amazing females in Clark's life end up dead (except Chloe and Martha!).

Comment

^^ Don't worry, Clark will have the most intellegent and strong female Lois Lane in his life soon, and she won't die.

I think Raya's death scene was rushed. She was such a powerful Kryptonian and didn't even fight and just died? She could've stayed for few more episodes, alteast Clark could've learned more about his heritage from her.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎