Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark needs new powers ...FAST !

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh the meteor freaks??? yeah, but they could have handled the arggument that Clark keeps getting stronger as he grows older, and they somewhat have, before, Bullets left bruises and now they just bounce off, and he seems to be running faster now. Besides, Superman measures his stregt depending on the foe, Superman is usually holding back a lot but when the situation calls for it, he uses his full stregt, so anyway, spoilers I think Batista will destroy him, if he has been this weak against other foes spoilers
    Last edited by Kal-ed; 11-03-2006, 08:36 PM.

Comment

There is gonna be a fight with Batista. Holly hell I gotta go look up some information on that.

Comment

DUDE!!! Sorry I spoiled You, really sorry, I will edit my post so I dont spoil more people but if you want to know:

Spoiler

Batista is a Zoner that eats bones, or flesh dont remember, and they are suposed to have a cool face off in Seattle

Spoiler
        Last edited by Kal-ed; 11-03-2006, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-ed
          DUDE!!! Sorry I spoiled You, really sorry, I will edit my post so I dont spoil more people but if you want to know:
          Dud no worries, I love spoilers and look everywhere to find them. Just curious where you found the info.

Comment

Well in the spoiler section in this site, and also there are some pics of "you know who" in the set.

Comment

Clark needs to learn how to use the powers he had. He has speed, heat vision, super strenght along with other things. He doesn't use her powers in a fight well. He's fights consise of throwing someone across the room. He doesn't think, he doesn't use his powers, yes he doesn't have any skills but that shouldn't stop him from trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-ed
                Well in the spoiler section in this site, and also there are some pics of "you know who" in the set.
                Thats cool, thanks man. I totally missed that.

Comment

Originally posted by aft06
                  They've given him all the powers he can't get with the exception of Flying and some limited psychic ablities that I always felt weren't explained all that well in the comics.
                  Superman has psychic abilities? Didn't know that, thats cool!

It's just like Yoda said "You must complete the training!". Until then Clark is overmatched against experienced villians with powers

Comment

I gotta admit that I have only ever seen Clark demonstrate his telepathy with Martian Manhunter (who could have been doing all the work as he definitely is psychic) and on the TV show Lois and Clark (not the best source). I have always thought that his telepathic sensitivity was the reason that kid Ryan wasn't able to sense his thoughts, because he was subconciously blocking them, and also the reason why that sleepy girl kept on projecting into his head and no-one elses from her coma.

The one power that I am still waiting for, and to be honest I am not even sure how official it is is his Ice Breath. I've always loved the symmetry of him having the power of both Fire and Ice. Unless he is going to learn a new way of manipulating his super breath this is something yet to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Crispin Glover
                      Yeah, but he definitely hasn't utilized them that well, combining them and such. He also doesn't have ice breath, just superbreath. Definitely time for training, but I'm glad Clark struggles because he's not superman!
                      This was a huge reason I wanted a Clark vs. Kal-El war throughout season 6. Beating Kal-El at the end of their war (which I would have made be the Season 7 premiere) would be the point at which he knows how to use the perfect combo of powers to take down villians and gain flight. Their battles would go from Clark getting his ass handed to him to getting more offense, to eventually drawing and the 2 leaving with a stalemate to Clark finally defeating Kal-El and earning flight. The rest of season 7 would have him as a pre-Superman hero and building his career path to becoming a journalist while trying to stop Lex.

Comment

All the psychic powers should be left in the Silver Age (Super Ventriloquism? Really?). The modern Supermen should have the physical powers and that's all. Now I've seen comics where he has used his will power to help the Green Lanterns but nothing more than that. Psychic powers opens up a new can of worms that would just be problematic for the show in general.

And I agree that Clark is still getting the hang of his powers and how to use them against these equally super, zoners. Really who was the most powerful being he faced before Zod. Probably his Dad from Season 3. He didn't even fight the Disciples of Zod from season 5. Oh, wait he did get his butt kicked by the witches from "Spell". So give him time to learn to use his powers in a fight. He still has about 10 years till he is Superman anyway.

Comment

Yeah Clarks gotta be a lot better at fighting .. He needs to hold his own in a fight Im tired of seeing him get thrown across the room an than use that crystal to destroy the enemy.. just lame..

Comment

he should be get more powers
                            i mean, "Smallville" gave us a all new look about Superman
                            so i think its possible that clarck will get new powers, it must be true.
                            maybe after the training with Jor-El he'll have new powers

Comment

Clark needs to become stronger, he's kind of weak compared to most of the Zoners. He also needs to be faster & needs to learn how to utilize all of his abilities. That's exactly why he needs the training now.

Comment

I don't feel he needs more powers, it's not about his abilities - it's how he uses them - so as so many before have said he need more experience and training before he can really pull off using the powers and abilities together.

Though I do hate to see him getting thrown around so much, it does add to the drama, and shows us the villains are just as strong as Clark - though he wins in the end (sometimes even Superman has to resort to using a device of some sort).

I would like to see him grimace in pain at being hurt maybe fall to his knees, or skid backwards but still basically standing up to the force of whatever power is being thrown at him

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎