No announcement yet.

Clark needs new powers ...FAST !

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark needs new powers ...FAST !

Is it just me or would you like to see clark be able to handle these zoners a little better. He got pounded by zod and now with these zoners he needs to start his training pronto. Superbreath just isnt cutting it.
    Last edited by biggkoz; 11-03-2006, 11:16 AM.

Clark already have all the power, minus flying.

Comment

Yeah, but he definitely hasn't utilized them that well, combining them and such. He also doesn't have ice breath, just superbreath. Definitely time for training, but I'm glad Clark struggles because he's not superman!

Comment

Clark always seems to just stand there and allow his enemies to attack him first. Maybe it just isn't in his nature to strike first, but when he knows an attack is coming, you would think he could be a bit more proactive and less reactionary. He really needs to get going on that training...

Comment

Has he even used superbreath since he learned how to use it? Once we've seen him use that a little more, then bring on some more powers (infra-red vision I would love to see).

Comment

Clark needs to learn how to kick butts, not just rely of his super powers. Have him attend some karate classes.

Comment

They've given him all the powers he can't get with the exception of Flying and some limited psychic ablities that I always felt weren't explained all that well in the comics.

Comment

i agree that Clark has the powers that he is going to get on the show. Would love to see flying, just don't think it will happen. Anyway, I've said this before, He is fast, so anything coming at him should look slow to him and he should be able to move out of the way, esp with Bow wow yesterday. I can see him getting hit with the ray in the barn; not expecting it, but not a second time. He should have zipped right around that in the Fortress and attacked the Zoner. Proactive is the right word.

Comment

Since Clark has superspeed, most of the "fights" on the show consist of someone tossing him or smacking him far away. In most cases, Clark is so fast that he should never get hit!! But since it makes for an uninteresting scene, TPTB convieniently slow him down...or at least thats my guess.

Comment

They can make more powers for him, they just have to dig out some silver-age comics. Clark has a long list of powers writers can joke with or rehash.

I think he needed to get beat up by Zod and Baerne. One, it was good he had to use his brains to win. And two, and most importantly, it gives more importance to what Raya said to him; he needs to finish his training.

It's one thing to have abilities and powers, but another thing to know how to use them. Just as if he had been properly trained before challenging Baern, he may have defended himself and saved Raya from getting killed.

Comment

It's a little disappointing to see Clark getting his butt kicked so much. The last time I remember Clark actually getting the better of a super-powered enemy was in Vessel, when Clark pounded Braniac into the wall- and he's faced several enemies since then, only to get beaten up again (Zod, plant-girl, Bow-Wow character). That medallion is such a cop-out by the writers from really showing great action sequences.

Comment

I would settle for him actually using the ones he has now, he could have superspeed out of the way of Baern's blast, used his superbreath, maybe...hmmmm... I dont know, give raya sometime to hide behind a rock by blasting some of those handy heat vision beams at Baern, just to knock him off his feet for 2 seconds, and Raya could have hidden behind something, but nope, he had the cristal, he had the heat vision and didnt do squat.

Originally posted by hassenmorad
                        It's a little disappointing to see Clark getting his butt kicked so much. The last time I remember Clark actually getting the better of a super-powered enemy was in Vessel, when Clark pounded Braniac into the wall- and he's faced several enemies since then, only to get beaten up again (Zod, plant-girl, Bow-Wow character). That medallion is such a cop-out by the writers from really showing great action sequences.

Seriously Batista is going to destroy him.
                        Last edited by Kal-ed; 11-03-2006, 07:12 PM.

Comment

I totally agree that he needs to utilize all his powers better. Though, that would make for a boring show because no one could challenge him. I think this is what will happen when he completes his training.

Comment

Originally posted by regex_1
                            I totally agree that he needs to utilize all his powers better. Though, that would make for a boring show because no one could challenge him. I think this is what will happen when he completes his training.
                            Well not really there are a lot of supervillans that can take punches and heat vision blasts from Supes, like Grundy, Darkseid, Kalibak, Metallo, Doomsday, Zod, Lobo (not really a villan tho), etc. the fact that he has great powers and uses them doesnt mean he can kill superfoes easily, I think a couple of punches from Clark and Bow Wow, would have been awsome.

Comment

I totally agree that Superman has his formidable enemies, I am just saying that most everything that he has run into in Smallville could have been avoided by proper utilization of his powers. I personlly would love to see a good battle between two super being, which I was hoping for with Zod.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎