Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe was jealous, YAY!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

She was definatly a little bit jealous!!

Comment

And she also looked very much in love with Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by maudeline
        ... maybe a bit but she was more concern with the situation !
        Agree she showed nothing but concern over the current situation, but BEFORE Clark introduced her and informed her this was Raya, it was obvious she looked kinda hurt in a jealous kinda way.

THen even after she knew who she was, I think she was a little taken aback by her being so beautiful and knowing she shared Clark's heritage.

Comment

NO chole wasn't jealous at all.. she was just surprised when clark was saying they were racing around the world

Comment

Yeah, what I saw was that Chloe, not knowing Raya was a Kryptonian was stunned by Clark saying they were racing around the world in front of someone other than Martha and herself, when she heard the name you can tell her relief expresion.

Comment

He just said they were "racing around" --not 'around the world' , nor did he imply that.

Comment

I saw jealousy and i saw at some point that Chloe now can hide her feelings !!! and i also saw her surprised that she noticed that Raya was young and beautiful !!! but once she realized that there wasn`t imo she change her attitud
                Last edited by GabbieW; 11-03-2006, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Ok, ok so she Was jealous, so what, its no secret she loves him since day one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-ed
                    And she also looked very much in love with Jimmy.
                    I didn't see no luv,maybe she showed she cared yes but even that was limited.If anythin she looked as if she was settling for jimmy,cause clark was still her main priority.Which imo if that's luv then their relationship is shaky at best

Originally posted by Kal-ed
                    Ok, ok so she Was jealous, so what, its no secret she loves him since day one.
                    thnx u,I think that's what sum were jus tryin to say was that she was jealous.Yes it was no big deal since she got over it quick but it was put in there to show that she still feels for clark.And from her interactions wit jimmy it seems she luvs clark/while only likin jimmy imo.But I agree she does still luv clark,ever since day 1.And the look wasn't that big of a deal overall since chlimmy wont seperate til later if then.But chlarkers r pointin out the look because sum anti's didn't wanna admit that chloe hadn't moved on completely.But I respect u atleast admittin there was a hint at it.Its not goin to lead to much now since jimmy wont appear next week but the sign was there for a reason(For later on).But I can respect this post
                    Last edited by D.M.A.; 11-03-2006, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D.M.A.
                      I didn't see no luv,maybe she showed she cared yes but even that was limited.I...
                      It was obvious she wasn't really "into" Jimmy like that, and that she has her feelers out for anyone who can maybe be normal "healthy" "date material" for her:

Didn't y'all see the very "interested" look she gave Bow Wow in the DP as he was walking away ??

Comment

Originally posted by Khyla
                        It was obvious she wasn't really "into" Jimmy like that, and that she has her feelers out for anyone who can maybe be normal "healthy" "date material" for her:

Didn't y'all see the very "interested" look she gave Bow Wow in the DP as he was walking away ??
                        haha yea she gave him more of a look than jimmy ,but naw what suprise me was how polite he was in the DP.He didn't give off a bad vibe which was shockin cause atleast wit martha he let on that he was possessed or sumthin.

Comment

I think she was kind of amused by the way Bow Wow brushed her off...that whole tolerant of the noobie intern.

The look that generated heat from Chloe was last week with Oliver Queen...woo!!

Comment

I think Chloe was not only jealous, but felt threatened. Here's a babe with Clark that also shares his abilities...hmmmm, feeling left out, Chloe? Don't you're loved more than you could know

Comment

I just thought the roles were reversed. In Zod, Clark was taken back by Jimmy because he would have to share Chloe (so to speak) with Jimmy. Now along comes Raya, who not only knows Clark's secret but is Kryptonian, and is attractive . It would be normal that Chloe would feel threatened that aside from Martha she was not the only one Clark could confide in IMO.

Comment

I think she was intrigued and surprised to see another Kryptonian. I wouldn't call it jealousy.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎