No announcement yet.

Chloe was jealous, YAY!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
    How could Chloe not be a little jealous.
    Hey Chloe this is Raya
    1) she knew my father,
    2) has superpowers
    3) is gorgeous,
    4)makes me feel not alone anymore, is going to be a pivotal moment in my life by making me
    5) is not you.

Anyone close to clark who wanted to be his girlfriend would have been jealous.
    Good point but I think Chloe has grown up now and wouldn't feel jealous in the girlfriend aspect but knowing that she and Clark probably don't have a romantic future together and knowing that she has been the one Clark always turns to, I am sure there are some jealous feelings in the fact that "Hey, this chic is on my territory and I don't like it." Kind of like Clark seemed to feel with Jimmy.. the whole "will they" or "won't they" ever "hook up" is getting old with Clark and Chloe... I have wanted it since day one and I know I always will but I am tired of TPTB toying with our emotions..

Comment

After rewatching it, she definitely had a not-so-thrilled look on her face, but I think due to the situation and the fact that they had very important business to discuss, it wouldn't have made sense to take the scene too far in that direction. It wasn't as obvious as Clark jealous reactions, but in those situations there really wasn't anything else going on so they could explore that in more depth. But it was there.

And actually, I like that it wasn't too overt - just enough to show that she is still interested. Because by and large, I prefer Clark being the one who is chasing this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Khyla
        OMG! i don't see how anyone could NOT see it!

It was blatantly obvious!
        Sometimes people see what they want to see. I didn't get the impression of jealousy from Chloe at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JLA
          Sometimes people see what they want to see. I didn't get the impression of jealousy from Chloe at all.

True and some people are blind to what they don't want to see.. I saw the jealousy..

Comment

No. Chloe was not jealous.

Just look in the mirror and say that 10 times. Everything will be okay in the morning.

Comment

i wish i can tel that chloe was jealous... as much as i like to she looked kind of calm...

Comment

Chloe didnt seem jealous to me

Comment

Nope...wasn't jealous.... even if so... doesn't mean anything...except that you still have a high school crush of a boy, but yet..you share your lips with another boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoda123
                    Good point but I think Chloe has grown up now and wouldn't feel jealous in the girlfriend aspect but knowing that she and Clark probably don't have a romantic future together and knowing that she has been the one Clark always turns to, I am sure there are some jealous feelings in the fact that "Hey, this chic is on my territory and I don't like it." Kind of like Clark seemed to feel with Jimmy.. the whole "will they" or "won't they" ever "hook up" is getting old with Clark and Chloe... I have wanted it since day one and I know I always will but I am tired of TPTB toying with our emotions..
                    Yeah I agree! She and Clark are best friends, partners in fighting crime and injustice, and she is protective of that! Can you really blame her for staking out her territory?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                      How could Chloe not be a little jealous.
                      Hey Chloe this is Raya
                      1) she knew my father,
                      2) has superpowers
                      3) is gorgeous,
                      4)makes me feel not alone anymore, is going to be a pivotal moment in my life by making me
                      5) is not you.

Anyone close to clark who wanted to be his girlfriend would have been jealous.
                      I applaud u for this,cause I notice u really seem to like chlimmy so to admit this is cool to me.Cause it shows that u saw things wit an unbiased eye,Imo it was obvious she was.But I admit it faded quickly,there was no reason to drag it out.She had to tell clark sumthin real important and we kno how close she is to clark.Plus when she looked at them she saw no romantic tension between clark/raya so why spazz over sumthin not there.She got over it quick yes,but she did have sum jealousy.And the things u listed were cool ur absolutely right,I dont blame her for bein a bit jealous its natural of anyone.But wit the lex discovery/no signs of clark likin raya she looked past it.But tptb put that in there to show that tho she's involved she still has feelings for clark.It shows that the kiss still means sumthin to her also,jus as we saw in wither it still means sumthin to clark.I thought the slight jealousy from her was good,it shows that tho we may see signs from clark to be jealous thruout chlimmy she still feels sumthin too.But a fullblown jealousy wasn't needed for this episode imo,but the hint of it was good enough

Originally posted by khufu
                      After rewatching it, she definitely had a not-so-thrilled look on her face, but I think due to the situation and the fact that they had very important business to discuss, it wouldn't have made sense to take the scene too far in that direction. It wasn't as obvious as Clark jealous reactions, but in those situations there really wasn't anything else going on so they could explore that in more depth. But it was there.

And actually, I like that it wasn't too overt - just enough to show that she is still interested. Because by and large, I prefer Clark being the one who is chasing this time around.
                      I agree,jus a sign from her is cool but a full reaction from clark is what's needed.He needs to see what he's missin,and should chase/pin for her now.But a sign here and there is good imo jus to show that they both were lyin in Zod.We knew that but now that she's involved we need to see that she still has doubts/wants to be wit clark instead.So I agree in that type of situation what could she do but brush it off quick,but the signs were there

Originally posted by Joelito
                      Nope...wasn't jealous.... even if so... doesn't mean anything...except that you still have a high school crush of a boy, but yet..you share your lips with another boy.
                      But see it does mean sumthin,alot of anti's were quick to praise jimmy for makin her get over clark and if it shows that she's still in luv wit him then it says alot.Yes she's sharin her lips(As u put it)wit sumone else but only because she thinks clark isn't interested and jimmy is.So she's settlin,however showin clark bein jealous/awkward around chlimmy was weird cause we got mixed emotions from chloe.But last night we finally saw her show a sign that her feelings for clark were still there.It was brief yes but for sumone wit a bf why be jealous at all if u dont feel sumthin.So yes I do think it means sumthin,maybe nothin will happen soon but it does mean at sum point chlark has to bringup the kiss/their feelings again.The signs were there last night for not only chloe feelings for clark,but how she looks at jimmy.Jimmy will always be 2nd best if clark is around and later on in the season he'll notice that

Originally posted by umm
                      Yeah I agree! She and Clark are best friends, partners in fighting crime and injustice, and she is protective of that! Can you really blame her for staking out her territory?
                      True but she didn't kno how long raya was stayin or how much she would help clark.Chloe doesn't have powers but knows clark will be around her for info if nothin else,so imo she might have felt jealousy over raya invadin her territory but why.Now if she saw raya powers or saw them run off without her then yes I'd agree.But her first impression of her was a bit of jealousy romantically,she showed she still had feelings.But it could be argued that it was her feeling left out but she saw nothin that would suggest that at that moment.So her first response which imo is common for sumone in her position was to get jealous of this new girl in clark life.Remember how clarks been wit other girls wit powers,she had a flashback in her mind but quickly got over it when she saw no signs of li from either of them.Plus the issue wit clark was bigger at the time,so it wasn't necessary.
                      Last edited by D.M.A.; 11-03-2006, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aft06
                        No. Chloe was not jealous.

Just look in the mirror and say that 10 times. Everything will be okay in the morning.
                        Well I can look in the mirror and say it til Clark finally gets a clue and stops being a big dumb alien but it doesn't change the fact that I saw Chloe being jealous.. now it may not have been in a romantic interest way but I saw it.. so there!

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoda123
                          Well I can look in the mirror and say it til Clark finally gets a clue and stops being a big dumb alien but it doesn't change the fact that I saw Chloe being jealous.. now it may not have been in a romantic interest way but I saw it.. so there!
                          dont give up that hope cause imo we saw a sign of how chlimmy may not last,but if not it'll be later on.So her jealous could be argued many ways(Tho I think romantically since she knows clark's past wit girls that have powers).But u r right he needs to quit bein a bda and jus tell the girl how he feels.But we kno clark he wont speak up til she's single which may not be intil april .But I thought her showin a sign of it still bein in her shows that at sum point they have to talk about their feelings.She is jus settlin for jimmy cause he's there and likes her,but she may never luv him.And we also saw last night that she'll always put clark over jimmy,so at sum point jimmy will notice.so dont worry it'll happen u jus gotta remain patient

Comment

Originally posted by D.M.A.
                            dont give up that hope cause imo we saw a sign of how chlimmy may not last,but if not it'll be later on.So her jealous could be argued many ways(Tho I think romantically since she knows clark's past wit girls that have powers).But u r right he needs to quit bein a bda and jus tell the girl how he feels.But we kno clark he wont speak up til she's single which may not be intil april .But I thought her showin a sign of it still bein in her shows that at sum point they have to talk about their feelings.She is jus settlin for jimmy cause he's there and likes her,but she may never luv him.And we also saw last night that she'll always put clark over jimmy,so at sum point jimmy will notice.so dont worry it'll happen u jus gotta remain patient
                            I'm really trying to be patient and I have been for 5 years now but I am so aggravated that TPTB keep taunting us.. we know he ends up with Lois but I don't want to see that in Smallville because I basically don't like the way the writers have written Lois on Smallville.. I love her in other aspects but in Smallville she seems like a big breasted bimbo! But thats just my opinion!

Comment

I think Chloe will always feel that way when it comes to someone wtih Clark...especially someone who has powers which makes Clark feel comfortable. Chloe will never know what it feels like and which makes her think that Clark could never completely be comfortable with her...I mean I'd feel the same way...

Comment

I dont think she was jealous... maybe a bit but she was more concern with the situation !

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎