Chloe was jealous, YAY!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Chloe was jealous, YAY!

Originally posted by myankskent
    I didn't see jealousy in that scene. I just thought that Chloe was surprised to see Raya and then she told her that she was glad to see something good come out of the phantom zone or something to that effect.
    Well I think it was both but not to be made out as a big deal,clark wasn't showin interest in raya so imo chloe got over it quickly.But if clark came in all blushin when introducin her I think she would have shown more of a reaction.I dont think she was suprise since last week she found out raya survived.So imo I think it was alil of both,suprise in sum way and jealousy in sum way.But she quickly got over it(Tho I'm a chlarker I can admit she did)cause she didn't see no need to get jealous.Clark wasn't showin interest in raya/she had a bf in the other room/plus she needed to tell clark about lex not fuss about him bein involved wit raya.So imo the scene was to show alot of diff things,but I thought it was both.Tho I was glad they showed her get over it quick tho,the signs of it was cool but its still too early imo to show chlark.Cause jimmy has been absent too long and we jus found out tonight that they r officially together.Now if this would have been late in the season then her reaction would have been better.But imo it was good she didn't dwell on it long cause it was a bigger issue at hand and it was good for the story to not show clark involved or chloe jealous when there really was no reason.But I do think a sign of it came back for a quick sec,she jus let it past tho

Comment

Originally posted by Khyla
      OMG! i don't see how anyone could NOT see it!

It was blatantly obvious!
      Hey KHYLA, at least we're NOT BLIND

Comment

Originally posted by Naman is 1#
        She looked a little jealous but then it looked like she cut off like maybe she was thinking"Oh i'm never going to be with Clark anyways".
        Naw I think she jus notice neither clark nor raya were showin any interest and were there for info.So she let it passed cause she felt there was no reason to get jealous when nothin is there.That what sum anti's have said about her assumptions wit lexana in fragile.I think they showed it to show us the feelings r there,jus as they showed clark's in wither,but it passed when it was no sign of a hookup.Imo clark/raya didn't seem to be on the verge of hookup thruout the whole episode and I thought it was great,but I agree the signs were there jus not long.But I'll take a sign cause so far imo its been clark showin signs at chlimmy,so showin it briefly was cool.Glad tptb didn't ruin it by makin her question clark later,when there was nothin goin on

Comment

What does she have to be jealous of though besides friendship, she has Jimmy now.:/(gags)

Comment

Originally posted by chlark=destiny
            Hey KHYLA, at least we're NOT BLIND
            u 2 aint the only ones .I guess sum wont see it cause we didn't see chloe jus go all out wit the expression like usual.But imo there was no need all the other times she saw clark takin interest in sumone,but tonight he showed none.All he seem to show for raya was wantin to learn more and I thought it was great.Tptb actually had a pairin on the show that wasn't romantic and it worked

Comment

I'll say it again:

def jealousy on her face, and maybe because her and Clark have been getting a lot closer in offscreenville.

She didn't seem to give JO the kinid of reaction he would have liked until AFTER she met Rhya, (and probably put it together that Rhya would be taking that "important" place in Clark's life now ---since Rhya's his species and all)

Comment

I'll say it again:

def jealousy on her face, and maybe because her and Clark have been getting a lot closer in offscreenville.

She didn't seem to give JO the kinid of reaction he would have liked until AFTER she met Rhya, (and probably put it together that Rhya would be taking that "important" place in Clark's life now ---since Rhya's his species and all)
                maybe...

or she had a slight hint of jealousy and then waved it off to lead jimmy down the wrong path... (egyptians. what the heck?)

Comment

Originally posted by TalkinMac
                  What does she have to be jealous of though besides friendship, she has Jimmy now.:/(gags)
                  yea she shouldn't but she does,remember this is a guy she's luved for 6 yrs.Not sumone she's currently datin,they aren't in luv yet ppl gotta give them time .But She felt that way cause she still wants clark,tho she has jimmy she is wit him cause she thinks clark isn't interested.Not that she picked jimmy over clark,so yea I could understand why she would show signs,but I admit she got over them quick cause she would have been overreactin if she approach clark about them.But her showin signs shouldn't suprise ppl,that's goin to happen regardless.The suprising thing is clark showin signs back,but her actions were normal imo

I'll say it again:

True it could be interpret for many reasons,remember she knows how clark is.Remember alicia when he thought she was like him he was drawn to her,so it may have clicked in chloe that clark was movin on cause raya was kryptonian,but once she saw their interaction she brushed it off quickly.Cause there was no need for her to think that when clark wasn't goin nuts over raya lol.But the hint was good tho,cause wit that and the lil chlimmy tension it shows that we may see more later on in the season.But tonight jus wasn't the night they didn't need to have a chlark blowout,atleast not this way.If they were to argue it should be over sumthin else,so her expressions were common/to be expected.But she brushed it off cause she saw nothin there between clark/raya,so why get jealous
                  Last edited by D.M.A.; 11-02-2006, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Yes, but have you noticed that starting from the very beginning of the show it seems that Chloe's reaction to Clark's other relationships with any woman, started off as really big reactions, and the kinda just pyramid downward, so now they are close to the tip, where you can barely read a reaction at all. I mean remember her reaction to Lois during that pep rally when lois was throwing the ball to dunk clark in the dunkbooth at the end of the nip/tuck episode. No recovery there whatsoever. but now we see she her quickly shaking it off and getting to the nitty-gritty. It seems that chloe's character has been reduced to not much more than a tool for exposition. Just giving the info necessary to move the story forward. And this is sad because, I would hope that Chloe's character would play a much more stronger part in helping develop Clark into Superman. I believe that she still will. And of course it still remains to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEradicator6
                      maybe...

or she had a slight hint of jealousy and then waved it off to lead jimmy down the wrong path... (egyptians. what the heck?)
                      Well maybe,cause imo she wouldn't have even took him serious if she didn't see the pics herself.When she saw it was connected to clark her apology got more sincere.At first she jus apologize cause jimmy was avoidin her,but the moment she saw he was on to sumthin and it related to clark she threw him off.So maybe,I think at sum point jimmy will notice chloe showin clark more support than him and will question their ship.But tonight it wasn't needed and I'm glad,we didn't need any ship probs it was bad enough we got lexana and lana makin lex choose.Luckily for us bow wow cleared that up for them otherwise I saw that bein dragged out for another episode sadly.So tonight was more about clark learnin to accept his destiny and the ships part were put on the backburner which was good.Later on when jimmy returns for his last 2 episodes after Jan then maybe we'll get a chlimmy blowout/more from them.But tonight wasn't really about them,jus lex connection to clark and clark realizin he needs to learn more

Comment

who cares

Comment

Originally posted by Lastsunofkrypton
                          Yes, but have you noticed that starting from the very beginning of the show it seems that Chloe's reaction to Clark's other relationships with any woman, started off as really big reactions, and the kinda just pyramid downward, so now they are close to the tip, where you can barely read a reaction at all. I mean remember her reaction to Lois during that pep rally when lois was throwing the ball to dunk clark in the dunkbooth at the end of the nip/tuck episode. No recovery there whatsoever. but now we see she her quickly shaking it off and getting to the nitty-gritty. It seems that chloe's character has been reduced to not much more than a tool for exposition. Just giving the info necessary to move the story forward. And this is sad because, I would hope that Chloe's character would play a much more stronger part in helping develop Clark into Superman. I believe that she still will. And of course it still remains to be seen.
                          Well ur right she use to show more,but why now,she had jus left the room wit her bf.It didn't make sense to show more,plus every other time she saw clark showin interest or thought he was(wit lois she thought).So her big reactions were common,now they r smaller cause she wants him but is willing to accept what she can get.Plus if she would have started a fuss it was possible for jimmy to overhear and come in.So imo it was common for her to brush it off.She didn't need to get upset cause clark/raya showed no interest.But I agree they only came to her for info which was bad cause that's all she's been the past 3 episodes(Not really dealin wit clark much but it'll pick back up soon).I wouldn't worry about her reactions fadin quicker now,cause he only told martha that he was leavin soon.Wait til he tells chloe or actually gets ready to leave then I'm bettin on a bigger reaction as usual,but tonight it jus didn't feel right to have one.A small 1 was good enough imo jus to show the feelings r still there(We've been seein clark show his since Zod),but tonight didn't need to be based around the ships/clark.

Originally posted by lanakk1
                          who cares
                          Those who r chlarkers or even tho anti's who say that neither has shown interest since Zod.I mean imo we've seen clark show interest in Zod/Sneeze/Wither basically anytime he's around jimmy and her we see it.But tonight we saw her reaction for once,cause any other time jimmy is around we see mixed reactions from her like she's stuck between 2 guys.Tonight she showed she still has feelings for clark but put them aside cause it was a bigger issue to discuss.But that's why I think ppl care,I for one thought it was great to show a hint but not dwell on it.The episode was great without it,plus I got a feeling we'll see more later on.But tonight wasn't the right time
                          Last edited by D.M.A.; 11-02-2006, 10:01 PM.

Comment

I honestly didn't see jealousy in Chloe's eyes. She just looked suprised, that's all. Some people may be looking way too much into something that is not even there!

Comment

Originally posted by k18
                              I honestly didn't see jealousy in Chloe's eyes. She just looked suprised, that's all. Some people may be looking way too much into something that is not even there!
                              Well i do think it was a sign of jealousy but I agree sum may look too much into it.There was no reason for her to be jealous yet she was quickly...Why be suprise when she knew raya survived,she was cause she still feels for clark and tonight show the first sign of that.It wasn't jus clark showin as usual this season imo.But it lead to nothin because raya/clark weren't even romantically linked so it passed as it should have.Sum will blow it up bigger than it was true,but imo it was there.But only to show that both chlark still feel sumthin at times thruout the season.It may come to head later on in the season but tonight there was no need and I think she realize that quick.But imo she showed a sign of jealousy its jus not that big of a deal at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by D.M.A.
                                u 2 aint the only ones .I guess sum wont see it cause we didn't see chloe jus go all out wit the expression like usual.But imo there was no need all the other times she saw clark takin interest in sumone,but tonight he showed none.All he seem to show for raya was wantin to learn more and I thought it was great.Tptb actually had a pairin on the show that wasn't romantic and it worked
                                Sorry, D.M.A I definitely didn't mean to exclude you. However, I will have to disagree with you saying that there was no need to show Chloe's emotion (jealousy) toward another one of Clark's "girls." Even though Clark MIGHT have had no romantic interest for Raya, I think that the "twin trolls" did that deliberately to show us that Chloe is still NOT completely over Clark. In some "small" way, I guess it was to give the CHLARKERS HOPE. You know how the producers and writers are. . .they LOVE to TEASE us and keep us in SUSPENSE! I anticipate A LOT MORE JEALOUSY from BOTH CLARK AND CHLOE throughout the season

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎