Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe was jealous, YAY!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And some Chlarkers, like me, saw surprise when Clark used the term "racing around" and nothing more.

I've watched this scene like 10 times looking for jealousy and it just wasn't there. There was a momentary surprise before she launched into her worries.

Comment

• Originally posted by All about Clark
      And some Chlarkers, like me, saw surprise when Clark used the term "racing around" and nothing more.

I've watched this scene like 10 times looking for jealousy and it just wasn't there. There was a momentary surprise before she launched into her worries.
      Well, the look she gave Clark kind of reminded me of her pining days, a little at least... So, IMO there was some emotion there, not just surprise...

Comment

• Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
        Well, the look she gave Clark kind of reminded me of her pining days, a little at least... So, IMO there was some emotion there, not just surprise...
        Agree,whether it was romantic jealousy or sumone understandin clark more than her,I still saw sumthin from her quick.But it was brief

Comment

• I think it's wishful thinking to see jealousy in this scene. As much as I hope for a Clark - Chloe ending, the way the writers yank them back and forth won't allow for this until the very end, if at all.

Comment

• I thought I saw less jelously in Chloe's eyes when she saw Raya than I saw in Clarks eyes when he saw Jimmy!

Comment

• I wouldnt think to much of it

Comment

• I didn't think Chloe seemed jealous of Raya at all, to be quite honest. If anything, it wouldn't be of the romantic type of jealousy, as much as the inner Chlarker in me would like it to be, but rather that Clark was adventuring and getting to the truth with her rather than relying on Chloe completely as he'd been doing for an entire season by this point.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎