View Poll Results: Will Bow Wow replace Pete?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 4.12%
  • No

80 82.47%
  • Maybe

13 13.40%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Will Bow Wow replace Pete?

I say maybe.

I REALLY hope not. He's no Sam Jones...

i say no his acting was subpar

I personally think there is no comparison the sam jones character waz a ton smarter better acted too.. but bow wow waz gd too.. but i liked how sam jones used proper english and not relle gansta talk... :}

^ Well, they were from different backgrounds. Considering the fact that Pete's mom was a judge, if he had used slang like that I would have been quite upset...

He'll never be on the show again. I'm willing to put money on it.

for heavens sake no, but im sure he will never be back

Originally posted by wraith808
    ^ Well, they were from different backgrounds. Considering the fact that Pete's mom was a judge, if he had used slang like that I would have been quite upset...
    It's an interesting thing because I think many cultures have a way of speaking on the streets and a way of speaking in professional settings. I have students who are not of the same ethnicity as Bow Wow; English isn't even the first language for most of them, but I have to tell them what's acceptable at school, as far as grammatically (for their language). I think more people use slang than may be willing to admit.
    Last edited by cotton candy girl; 11-02-2006 at 06:32 PM.

It depends on ur background.. or ethnicity sometimes wat iz allowed.. for instance i luv asian ppl smart and all.. i never see them like using street talk GO ASIANS! We shuld have an asian person on the show lol next :}

He was pimping his own music which was used on the show.

Originally posted by fash292
    It depends on ur background.. or ethnicity sometimes wat iz allowed.. for instance i luv asian ppl smart and all.. i never see them like using street talk GO ASIANS! We shuld have an asian person on the show lol next :}
    If that's a joke, I don't really get it. And I've heard an Asian use slang before.

no it wazn't meant to be i waz just thinking it wuld be kewl to have an asian person on the show.. for one episode.. :} that's all..

Take it from a white kid who works in a Japanese Hibachi Grill....they use street talk, lol

no it wazn't meant to be i waz just thinking it wuld be kewl to have an asian person on the show.. for one episode.. :} that's all..
    Er...isn't Kruek asian? at least partly

Ok.

Originally posted by HowardFilms
    Take it from a white kid who works in a Japanese Hibachi Grill....they use street talk, lol

Er...isn't Kruek asian? at least partly

Indeed she is-half Chinese.

LOL :} yea sry i'm just not relle diversified cuz i live in like a 99 % white neighborhood so i don't relle get to know other cultures very well lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast