Quotes From "Fallout" (Spoiler Warning)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark: Every day I'm reminded I'm not one of them.

Clark: I have to finish my training with Jor-El (me: yes! yes!). But not yet (me: NO! Damn you Smallville!), I have to find and destroy all the Phantoms first (me: Hmm... Nice one Smallville!).

Comment

Barern: Where is Kal-eL

the friend: What El.........he should have been gangsta type....Yo man i knw no **** bout the shizzam Kal but yeh i know alphabets bro cauesi walked by the school every day so you want the Big "L" or the small "l"

Comment

Barern "im back... and now.... Im Supersized" and i didnt understand the part that B called B!tch to Jor EL :P or sum like that

Comment

^I believe he said "Paying for your father's sins is a b!tich." Translation: It sucks.

Comment

Lana: The world doesn't need a Lex Luthor to save it.

Comment

Chloe: "Jimmy, I would, humm... Hold off on the bow tie. This is a bumper."

Loved the bow tie refference!!!

Comment

Bow Wow's basketball pal: No way man, don't go back there. Don't you ever watch movies!

Dr. Grohl to Lana: Forgive me but I think there's a lot that Lex forgets to tell you.

At the DP--Chloe: Hey, the wayward boyfriend returns. (Jimmy grabs and kisses her) Jimmy we're in the bullpen not the back of my Yaris.
                Jimmy: Which I'm looking forward to visiting again soon....

Chloe: I think Lex Luthor getting out of bed in the morning is suspicious, but you need facts, you need proof.
                Jimmy: Well, thanks for the pop-up commentary but that's where I kinda hoped you'd come in.

Lex: You know, James, I was happy to hear that Chloe finally landed a boyfriend. It appears my jubilation was premature.

Lex: I don't like playing cat and mouse games, Lana.
                Lana: Is it the game you don't like or the fact that someone's playing it at your level?

Raya: Pain is a part of everyone's journey Kal-el. You can't escape it.

Lex: Lana, the future always has risks. That doesn't mean we shouldn't move forward.

Finally Bow Wow in the hospital: Kansas is strictly fly-over.

Comment

Clark: "I haven't started my training".

(Raya gives this priceless, 'WTF-you-haven't-done-anything-to-get-ready?!?' look. The kind of look many, many fans have wanted to give the procrastinating Last Son of Krypton).

Comment

Favorite Fall Out Quotes

1) Clark and Raya

Clark: Raya.

Raya: Hello, Kal-El.

Clark: I was afraid I'd never see you again. I'm sorry, I didn't want to leave you in the Phantom Zone.

Raya: You had no choice. It's okay, Kal-El. And if it wasn't for you, I would have never escaped. I would have never seen all this. It's more beautiful than the world your father described.

Clark: How did you find me?

Raya: Your father Jor-El told me about the family he had chosen for you, about Smallville. It must have been hard growing up here by yourself.

Clark: I had my parents. I had my friends.

Raya: But no one who really understood you.

Clark: You mean, what was it like to grow up with such a big secret?

Raya: And the amazing rush with racing trains, knowing nothing can hurt you.

Clark: I used to try to pretend not to notice, but sometimes I would catch my Dad watching me when I picked something up, that it was impossible for him to move. He (my Dad) wanted so much to know what that felt like.

Raya: But he never could.

Clark: No matter how hard I try to fit in...everyday I am reminded I'm not one of them.

Raya: You are not alone anymore. I'm here.

(Clark and Raya have a super-speed race. Clark beats Raya to the race).

Raya: You cheated.

Clark: I couldn't let a rookie catch me in the last county.

Raya: Jor-El would have never let you get away with that.

Clark: What was he like? My father Jor-El.

Raya: Brave...Strong...With the biggest heart than anyone I have ever known.

Clark: To be honest, that's not the Jor-El I imagined.

Raya: He was determined to save us. I remember helping him build your ship. He was so careful, planning every last detail down to your baby blanket. I wish that he could see you now.

Clark: I haven't been the best son.

Raya: Your father was hard on himself, too. He felt guilty that he couldn't save Krypton. His only redemption was sending you down to save earth.

Clark: Save it from what?

Raya: Extinction. Your civilization is going to destroy itself, just like Krypton. You should know this, it was part of your training.

Clark: I haven't started my training. Now the Fortress is damaged. Jor-El tried to warn me, but I didn't listen. How could I trust someone who brought so much pain into my life?

Raya: Pain is part of anyone's journey, Kal-El. You can't escape it. You must accept your destiny.

2) Lana, Lex and Clark (at the hospital)

Lana: Clark.

Lex: What are you doing here?

Clark: I went by the Mansion. I heard you were taken to the hospital? Are you okay?

Lex: We're fine, Clark...both of us.

Clark: What happened?

Lex: We had an uninvited guest, but...I guess we're used to that kind of thing.

Clark (looks insulted): I'm glad you're all right, then.

Lana (to Clark): I hate to question your good-natured visit, but are you really interested in Lex's health? What's the real reason you're here?

Clark: Look, you don't want to get in the middle of this.

Lana: No, you don't want me to get in the middle of it, but it's too late. Clark, stop trying to think up excuses, and just tell me what is going on.

Clark (showing Lana a piece of paper): Have you seen this before?

Lana: Yes, but it doesn't matter anymore. It's just a pile of ash now. That thing destroyed it.

3) Clark and Raya once again

Clark: Raya, I told you the Fortress is dead. Why are we here?

Raya: The Fortress is our only hope to defeat Baern. This was all we had left of our home, Kal-el.

Clark: And now it's gone, too.

Raya: It was more than that. The Fortress was a storehouse for all the knowledge in the universe -- at least all that we had. How could this happen?

Clark: I'm sorry. I don't know how to bring it back.

Raya: Your father Jor-El wouldn't have given up so easily.

Clark: I havent' given up. I just don't know what else to do. I've tried everything.

Raya: Everything except the training your father wanted for you.

Raya is dying after Baern struck her.

Clark: Raya.

Raya: The crystal...it has enough power now. Restore the Fortress.

Clark (looking devastated): No! You can't leave me! Not now!

Raya (last words to Clark, as she is dying): I am sorry...I couldn't share in your destiny...Kal-El.

4) Clark and Martha Kent

Martha: Raya sounds like an amazing woman.

Clark: I wish you could have met her. She loved this place, this whole world. She barely had enough time to discover it...before she gave her life to protect it.

Martha: It looks like Krypton gave us more than one hero. I am so sorry, Clark.

Clark: When I was with Raya...I didn't feel alone anymore.

Martha: Clark...

Clark: Mom, I know how much you love me, and how much Dad...but I've always felt...different. It's because I am, and Raya was the first person I've ever met who could really understand that. I don't think I ever really thought about what I'd lost...a family, a whole race of people who were just like me. For the first time, I am ready to stop running...from who I really am...from my destiny.

Martha: You're training with Jor-El -- you want to go.

Clark: But I can't...not yet...Not until every prisoner that I released from the Phantom Zone is returned...or destroyed.

Lex and Lana quotes

1) Lex: I thought I should just give you the car since you obviously don't like asking to borrow it.

Lana: I didn't know that I had to.

Lex: Lana, the car is no big deal. You sneaking out of the house at midnight...that bothers me.

Lana: There's nothing to be upset about, Lex. I had a late-night craving for ice cream.

Lex: Mocha Mint? That's your favorite, right? What is Groll's favorite? Did you obviously think this wouldn't catch up with you? I don't like playing cat-and-mouse games, Lana.

Lana: Is it the game that you don't like...or the fact that someone is playing it on your level?

Lex: I don't know where you stashed the box, but I want it back now. Please.

2) Lana: Safe and sound.

Lex: You didn't keep it.

Lana: It wasn't mine to keep.

Lex: Incredible, isn't it? Such a small, fragmented piece of metal might hold the secrets of the universe.

Lana: Or a new way to destroy ourselves. Lex, you didn't tell me you started working with the military.

Lex: Well, who better to help defend us. Lana, the future always has risks. That doesn't mean we shouldn't move forward. I thought we were in this together.

Lana: We still are...just not on the same side. Lex, you're obsessed. We've been through this before with the ship, and something has got to give. The box...or me.

3) Lex: I thought maybe you'd have another sweet-tooth attack.

Lana: Don't worry, Lex. I'm not going anywhere.

Lex: Are you sure?

Lana: Not tonight.

Lex: I think we need to reassess some things.

Lana: Because of the box?

Lex: Because you lied to me, Lana. After all your talk about honesty.

Lana: Then I guess we're even. I'm just glad that the box was destroyed.

Lex: How can you say that? You've seen what can happen, the threats that are out there. The box was our only hope of defending ourselves.

Lana: The human race has survived this long. It doesn't need Lex Luthor to save it. You know, our conversation was interrupted.

Lex: Don't you mean your ultimatum? Do you honestly think I wouldn't have chosen you?

Lana: I guess we'll never know.

Comment

Raya:" You cheated "
                      Chloe:" Raya hey at least something good have come out from the Phantom Zone "

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎