No announcement yet.

Clark been pushed by Lex.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antizod87
    instead of trying to redeem lana jsut for gods sake kill off that biatch!!!!!!no one in this forumc an stand her...if not then jus make both her and lex clarks ultimate enemy!!!!! i will nto stand the fact that she is working with lex having sex gettin engagd 2 him claiming she loves him even after being well aware of what lex is truly abt.." lex i almost killed you".." its ok..you were just a little boy then"..." lex you weren't yourself"....damn you biatch...no one likes you...but whatever you do please writer PLEASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE THAT PIG LANA GET HURT AND WOUNDED THAT WILL AFFECT THE REST OF HER LIFEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SEND HER TO THE PHANTOM ZONE FOR CHRISTS SAKE.....!!!!!!!!BUT DON:T MAKE HER INTO SWEET INNOCENT LANA ANYMORE!!!!!!!!PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..I AM BEGGING ON MY KNEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    feel better now buddy
    i agree lana has to be killed off
    i wish clark didnt chose to turn back time that was a stupid decision imo

I also hate that clark never answers lex back
    after all clark has saved those 2 ungratefull pieces of sh*ts for the nth time.
    i just find it weird that they never remember what clark has done for them
    Last edited by Kyogre; 11-02-2006, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Just let her fade away. In normal life, boyfriends/girlfriends come and go. Clark has had enough time to get over her and become attracted to someone else if there were any other females in Smallville. If he cannot tell her the truth about himself, especially with all the other aliens running around, then she is not to be with him. He has to realize this and move on before he is arreasted for stalking or breaking and entering. At this point, she is a usless character and making Tom Welling's character look like aliens don't have anything in between their legs. He needs to stand up for himself, and become the strong person he is fortold to be.

Comment

I think Lex should try pushing Clark when he is on Red K and not such a Boy Scout.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonian-Ronin
          I think Lex should try pushing Clark when he is on Red K and not such a Boy Scout.
          This, I would like to see. Guess Clark would have to shove Lex pretty hard so as to scramble his memory. Can't have Lex knowing about Clark. Lana...yawn...

Comment

my feelings about this episode

The only thing I loved about this episode in particular, was when Clark made his guilt comment about Lana and Lex to Lois and Lois responded to his comment by simply reminding him that Lana made that questionable choice on her own, that it wasn't his fault that she got with Lex not knowing she was being manipulated by him in the first place. That it was Lana's fault, not his. i loved how Lois put the blame on Lana and told Clark to quit blaming himself on how Lexana happened. Don't worry. Clark will stand up to Lex in Crimson when he's on Red K and reveals all later on in the season. Clark can see right through Lex, apparently Lana doesn't. I hated that Lex had to be so damn rude to Clark not letting him see Lana just to make sure she was alright. Now i know why Clark gave up on Lex, Clark is getting sick and tired of him crapping on him and making him look like the bad guy, and painting himself to be the good guy when he's isn't. Clark has had enough of putting up with Lex and Lana's hypocrisy Clark needs better people to invest in, he's wasting his time and emotional energy on Lex and Lana. They're very unsafe people who have a very negative influence on Clark rather than positive one. Clark needs to understand that. Lex and Lana are hindering Clark's growth and development. They're not helping it.
            Last edited by laurarawlins; 12-11-2016, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎