No announcement yet.

Clark been pushed by Lex.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark been pushed by Lex.....

I cant stand it anymore - that no haired villian is pushing our show hero around - not letting him in the room to even see how Lana is doing ? - what the hell is his problem ?

Have you all noticed how Lana is having to take 2nd place to Lex ? - she is becoming the type of woman who will soon loose her independance to her man.

What upsets me is that at every turn Lex has interfered with Lana when Clark and her were an item - this led to the eventual break up when he hired that woman to have sex with Clark and find out more about him. Yet he (Lex) is totally aware and rightly suspects that he has been saved by Clark many times. Then you have Lana's attitude towards Clark - its totally like a woman who is out to get revenge.

What I am waiting for is for Lana to find those hidden videos or computer files showing Lex talking to or doing something with various criminals including that woman that seduced Clark last season. Then she might realise what a bad guy he is. I halft expect her to say to Clark at some point:-

"I guess I didn't want to end up with a farm boy ...." - such is the scale of her attitude now.

In the meantime - I wish the writers would just stop putting Clark in such a bad position when he confronts Lex. On Clarks part I wish he would just accept that Lana is no longer his girl - he should just ignore her and move on. I hated it in last weeks episode when Ollie said to Clark that 'you lost yours to Lex..' - no he did not - he just let her go !!!

Good points.

Comment

Every single discussion that Clark and Lex have on this show is about Lana, EVERY ONE! I called this at the end of last season, you can't put Lex and Lana together and have Clark/Lex scenes that have nothing to do with her.

And what Simone did with Lex will never come out, that's a guarantee.

Comment

I applaud this speech. I'm one of the people who say that Lana has lost all purpose after Season 5. I also think she should've DIED in Reckoning....IMAGINE how better SV would've been. Not necessarily because of Lana's death..but the fact that Lex saw Clark super speed but wasn't sure if he really did see him due to the fact that he was drunk....a new fire igniting in the Clark/Lex conflict because of how Lex played a part in Lana's death...a rivalry could've been set up between Senator Jonathan Kent and Lionel Luthor....with Lionel constantly trying to befriend Jonathan and assure him he's a changed man due to "JOR-EL'S INFLUENCE." Could you envision how better the interactions between ALL SV charcters would've been if the writers were willing to make that choice. I'm sorry if I'm knocking Lana too hard because I really did like her in Season 1 and mid-way season 2, but now her scenes seem forced. Lexana seems forced even though people claim AL/MILES have been planning this for FIVE SEASONS. I mean, did they actually think the fans wanted this, or was it because of what THEY wanted? I'd elaborate on this more but this is a topic for another time. Clark NEEDS to grow a backbone, or in his case RED K because I can't stand him being verbally abused by both Lex and Lana. I too hope Lana finds Lex caught in some devious act just to end this horrid relationship. In a way I think she's holding Lex back in becoming the true villain he was in the comics, and not the way Clark held back Lex either.

Comment

Yeah, watching Lex make Clark look bad is a joke. Why do I have to actually agree with Lex in Clark/Lex scenes. When he asked Clark how many times Lana ended up in the hospital when he was with her, how can I not agree with the villain in this scene. Al/Miles better wake up and realize that Clark is the hero and Lex is the villain.

Comment

lana is out for revenge! theres no explanation for it she doesnt even love lex! shes only with him because shes still hurting over clark all she has said is that she has feelings for lex but that could mean anything. shes not in love with him she hasnt even said it yet.

Comment

Yeah Clark needs to stick up for himself for once.. Just get into Lex's face see what happens.. Dont throw him across the room or anything but be a man for once.. And as for Lana.. Forget she ever existed an move on with your life..

Comment

Re: Clark been pushed by Lex.....

Originally posted by ISUZU
                I cant stand it anymore - that no haired villain is pushing our show hero around - not letting him in the room to even see how Lana is doing ? - what the hell is his problem ?

Have you all noticed how Lana is having to take 2nd place to Lex ? - she is becoming the type of woman who will soon loose her independence to her man.

Then you have Lana's attitude towards Clark - its totally like a woman who is out to get revenge.

In the meantime - I wish the writers would just stop putting Clark in such a bad position when he confronts Lex. On Clarks part I wish he would just accept that Lana is no longer his girl - he should just ignore her and move on. I hated it in last weeks episode when Ollie said to Clark that 'you lost yours to Lex..' - no he did not - he just let her go !!!
                Why is the VILLAIN pushing Clark around? That actually makes sense to me! LOL!

I completely disagree that Lana is losing her independence to a man. Lana is giving it away willingly. Choosing to live with him. Choosing to stand by his side. You may call it taking second place but when you're with a guy who wants to take over the world... how are you gonna top that. How are you going to partner with that. But in a functional relationship she could become Lex's emotional rock, his support system that keeps him... keeps his (this is sappy) soul fulfilled so that he can go out and take over the world. She could rule at home. While he rules in public.

I'm excited to see where Lexana goes. I don't see Lana is a weak little second place victim in this situation at all.

I think you hit the nail on the head about Lana's behavior toward Clark. Consciously or subconscious she's trying to punish him for breaking her heart. Chloe had her pegged in whatever episode...Chloe says something like, "I understand wanting to hurt Clark but dating Lex? ...

I liked what Clark had to say about Lana being with Lex. I wonder if things had ended more honestly between Clark and Lana if she would be with Lex. However it's not ALL Clark's fault. What kinda girl goes to visit a guy alone at his house the day she gets engaged? (Reckoning.) I mean I would had to tell Lex I'd see him in the morning or something.

Originally posted by myankskent
                Every single discussion that Clark and Lex have on this show is about Lana, EVERY ONE! I called this at the end of last season, you can't put Lex and Lana together and have Clark/Lex scenes that have nothing to do with her.

And what Simone did with Lex will never come out, that's a guarantee.
                I don't think the whole Simone thing is ever going to come out. And Clark actually used that as an excuse to break up with her. To be honest I think Lex, Clark and even Chloe saw that Clark was going to let Clana drag lamely on into infinity. So... Lex stepped in and killed it. Actually tried to kill to birds with one stone. The main aim was Clark's true identity and the icing was ending Clana.

About every discussion ending up about Lana, well that's the fresh wound hanging between them and Lex can't ever resist baiting Clark. Clark cannot ever resist taking the bait. Their friendship was festering for a long time though. (sigh) Ever since Clark found the All about Clark room in Lex's mansion. Ha! Now Lex has probably got an all about Clark warehouse.

Comment

I am glad I am not alone in my feelings regarding this matter. The show has now replaced the past instances of physical pain that Clark has had to deal with with Kryptonite with a constant emotional pain and being alone all the time. Clark has done a lot worse and said a lot worse to Lex in past seasons - but Lex has always tolerated him - but now its all changed suddenly and because Lex almost feels threatened that Lana may go off with Clark if she interracts with him.

Do not fear my friends there maybe some home ..... Lana's relationship with Lex could be the lead story to her finding out eventually about Clarks secret. But I fear the way it has gone with her past interactions with Kryptonians - she may consider Clark an alien threat of some kind.

Comment

I just wait for the day when Clark has the upper hand.

Comment

"And how many times did she wind up in the hospital when she was dating you?"

Took me a while to figure it out, but I've only counted two occurences; Thirst and Splinter (Reckoning could be counted, but Clark managed to screw up the time-space ********* and risk the life of everyone else on the planet to save her. But, if anyone counted any more, feel free to add to the list). Now, let's consider how many times Clark has saved Lana, despite maybe needing medical attention afterwards instead of the morgue; too many times for me to bother count.

How many times has Lana wound up in the hospital under Lex's watch? Two (Reunion and Zod. Heck, she was even killed in Reckoning thanks to Lex). How many times has Lex saved Lana? Once (Lockdown. Again, feel free to add to the list if I've missed any).

So in theory, Lex didn't have much of a leg to stand on in that scene.

Comment

Lex was right to tell Clark to get lost. Clark needs to quit stalking Lana and get a life. It makes complete sense that she wouldn't want her jealous loser ex boyfriend hanging around all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton

Took me a while to figure it out, but I've only counted two occurences; Thirst and Splinter (Reckoning could be counted, but Clark managed to screw up the time-space ********* and risk the life of everyone else on the planet to save her. But, if anyone counted any more, feel free to add to the list). Now, let's consider how many times Clark has saved Lana, despite maybe needing medical attention afterwards instead of the morgue; too many times for me to bother count.

How many times has Lana wound up in the hospital under Lex's watch? Two (Reunion and Zod. Heck, she was even killed in Reckoning thanks to Lex). How many times has Lex saved Lana? Once (Lockdown. Again, feel free to add to the list if I've missed any).

I agree with you here. But how did Lana end up in hospital after Thirst? Clark actually saved Lana in Thirst.

Comment

Very Rarely did Lana get hurt because of Clark. With Lex however, it is usually his fault. And yeah I was waiting for Clark to just push Lex out of the way and go in and see Lana. She still is someone he cares about so he can show concern for her well being without being a stalker. And I hope she does see some video of Lex and the hypnotic girl together, that would be awesome cause then she would really feel stupid.

Comment

Don't forget what Lex did to her in Shattered (and he wasn't even with her). He endangered her life in Mortal, and Lex knows it. Same in Lockdown (she was almost killed by the cops). She was only with Clark in Calling-Exodus and then again in season 5 and most of the time, it was a result of FOTW's that she went to the hospital. Clark really need to grow a pair and stand up to Lex. I'm also sick of all their problems stemming down to Lana. I would like to see Clark snoop around the mansion for the dagger and get caught by Lex and have a nice scene between the 2 of them that has nothing to do with Lana. Since Lana knows about almost everything Lex is doing this season, she will most likely always be there and not allow a truly Lana-less Clark-Lex scene like we're all waiting for. Maybe in the 2nd half of the season when Met U reopens, this may happen.

I'm still sticking with my guns and say that Lana will take the knowledge of Clark's secret back to Met U with her (if she does leave the mansion). It would be cool to see how Chloe and Lana will interact if that happens and they are roommates again. I would rather have them as roommates than Chloe & Lois.

Originally posted by last man of krypton

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎