Music from Reunion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same mate, been looking everywhere. Found like tons of songs with the title "ease my pain" but none of them matched.

Comment

If anyone knows the band please let me know... Just because warner bros isnt releasing there music yet doesnt mean theres not a band that wrote it originally... even if they signed for wb label and are being kept from releasing that song/album its on yet

Comment

Damn, is it like impossible to find that song :S

Comment

I know Lonewolf has a song called "Ease My Pain". I haven't listened to it, but it might be the song you're looking for.

Comment

Wrong one again :PSo still searching for it, would be really glad if someone could find it :/

Comment

It isnt Evanescence for those of you who were suggesting it is. The beat and vocals sounds like something Massive Attack would use, but alas, I dont know.

Its such a beautiful piece of music (just from the small clip we heard) that I doubt it will stay unknown to us forever.

Comment

also can't find this artist

Comment

someone called Subseven sings the song, "Ease my Pain"

Comment

It's not sub7even

Comment

Any luck with this tune yet?

AA

Comment

I search for song wich include words "ease my pain" but still nothing.

Comment

well that's a bit of a sh-t stirring shame. guess ill have to wait along with the rest of you till someone finds it...*sigh*..the song sounded damn good and id have to agree with some of you that it has a bit of a massive attack vibe to it.. gosh darnit!

Comment

for 2 years and a half now I'm still searching for the most wonderful song ever and I can't find it, can't believe it's not out yet and it seems it'll NEVER be out!!! if anyone manages to know who the artist is, and the real commercial name of the song, or even manages to get a part of it, please let me know

Comment

Full music Clip found

Heya all, did another search of the net today and you can listen to the whole tune at this time (click on the 'Samples' link) choose 'songs' and scroll down to 'Easy My Pain'. Seems it was created by a company especially for Smallville, hence no actual release as a single.

Telepictures Music delivers world-class original music and unsurpassed client services for all media. Our talented musical team is fully equipped to create custom theme packages, score-to-picture, pre-scored underscore, full-length vocal songs, and day-of-air programming elements.

Enjoy the listen
                              Last edited by Cherise; 03-30-2009, 05:11 AM.

Comment

mod edit
                                Last edited by Novak Fan; 05-01-2009, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎