Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music from Reunion

whats the songs name that is being played when OQ is practising in his home and clark walks in?

I want to know that song as well

Comment

anyone figure it out yet?

Comment

I know that I hear something like... "I hear your voice breaking through the noise..." "Why can't I convince myself that this..." Then the chorus sounds like "Will you please, ease my pain..." I wish I knew the singer

Comment

also wanted to know :S

Comment

Yeah me too

Not finding anything on Google and the dumb CW site doesn't have a link for the music

Comment

soooooooooo pissed off, still cant find anything on it.

Comment

Same. It sounds like a little more uptempo remix of massive attacks teardrop, with different lyrics.

Comment

heard almost all massive attack songs, none which matches the song in reunion. i was leaning towards sara mclachlan and a lil towards esthero, still cant find any song which would match the lyrics or the tune.

Comment

To me it sounded like an Evanescence song, but I too am searching around the net.

Comment

nopes def. not evanescence. i got all their songs, none that matches this tune. man this sucks big time.

Comment

KryptonSite says the song isn't comercially available at this time?

Comment

atleast they can disclose who it is by

Comment

Now I have a good friend who really knows her music and lyrics searching as well. Nothing yet! Anyone got more lyrics of it?

Listened to this bit over and over and I do believe it's very likely a new song from Evanescence! Anyone want to take bets?
                            Some of the lyrics, I hear your voice through the poisoned pain, my heart's restrained. Will you please ease my pain.
                            Last edited by beatles4; 10-28-2006, 09:24 PM.

Comment

It's not by evanesence, and I'm pretty sure the lyrics are more along the lines of

I hear your voice break through the noise and pain, my heart's restrained.

And to s_p, I wasn't saying it was by massive attack; I was saying that it's got pretty much the exact same beat as teardrop does.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎