Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL. lionel to clark- "wanna go have lunch?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And secrecy runs rampant in SV. What would Clark say if he saw Lionel was studying Kryptonian symbols when he walked into his office? Thought the elder Luthor couldn't read them anymore, eh?

The freakiest thing is seeing any kind of a warm relationship between Lionel and Clark. The only reason it continues is Lion-El no doubt...

Comment

I think the only reason it continues is Martha.

I'm sure off camera, Clark and Lionel would have spoken about the FOS by now, and that Clark would tell him about how he wished Jor-El was around now. And if this did happen & Lionel was still channeling Jor-El, then Lionel would reveal what he's doing with those symbols to Clark because Jor-El wouldn't hide from Clark, especially now that he wants to learn more.

Comment

Lionel totally asked Clark out on a date. I think it was my favorite part of the episode

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
          Lionel totally asked Clark out on a date. I think it was my favorite part of the episode

Well, after all, Clark's been Lex's for all this time now it's Lionel's turn. (Lionel does have a habit of stealing Lex's 'girls'. )

I thoguht it was strange, Lionel inviting Clark to lunch. I wanted to know if Lionel would write it off on his taxes.
          "Yes, that was a business lunch."

Comment

As Lex would say: You call taking Clark out to lunch business? I hate to think what that makes him. (he said something like this in Leech to Victoria)

Clark is Lionel's krypto-prostitute

Comment

I saw something different....I thought he was doing what he could to draw Clark's attention from his desk and his office. He was studying K-symbols trying to figure something out.

Comment

That's what I saw too. I mean, he my be genuine in that he wants to spend time with Clark (he is quite unique, afterall), but I thought the invitation was more of a quick distraction because he didn't want to get caught investigating Kryptonian symbols.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
                  That's what I saw too. I mean, he my be genuine in that he wants to spend time with Clark (he is quite unique, afterall), but I thought the invitation was more of a quick distraction because he didn't want to get caught investigating Kryptonian symbols.
                  Why would Clark care that Lionel was looking at Kryptonian symbols. LL is obsessed with Clark and krypton. I don't think it was anything fishy. Also he closed the book so casually that I don't feel he was trying to hide anything. He's invloved with Krypton and Clark, why would you think he wasn't researching everything he could. What else would a billionaire obsessed with aliens be doing in his free time between hostile takeovers? As I said I just don't see why Clark would care that he was looking at kryptonian symbols.

BTW I loved the scene. If LL asked me to a 5star restaurant I'd be all over that.
                  Last edited by gamer2; 10-29-2006, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gamer2
                    Why would Clark care that Lionel was looking at Kryptonian symbols. LL is obsessed with Clark and krypton. I don't think it was anything fishy. Also he closed the book so casually that I don't feel he was trying to hide anything. He's invloved with Krypton and Clark, why would you think he wasn't researching everything he could. What else would a billionaire obsessed with aliens be doing in his free time between hostile takeovers? As I said I just don't see why Clark would care that he was looking at kryptonian symbols.

oh boy do i disagree.....did you not see him figure out what that one krypto symbol said? it said POWER...so i altimatly agree with SVSpector and Smallvillerocks45...there is another motive...

Comment

Without question there is another motive. Of course Lionel closed the book casually because he doesn't want to draw attention to it.

Comment

Originally posted by gamer2

BTW I loved the scene. If LL asked me to a 5star restaurant I'd be all over that.
                        My point was, Lionel (as far as we know) is investigating those symbols in secret. I definitely think Clark would care about that.

Comment

After I read these comments I felt like an idiot for saying that I don't think LL is up to something. As you all pointed out he most likely is. I just like the way they are handling his character these past 2 season and was hoping for the best for him. I had felt like he was trying to make up for a life spent with darkness in himself and the darkness that he bred into Lex. But alas it doesn't look that way. Well whatever he is up to lets hope it is something huge and worth the deception.

Comment

I loved that comment too with Lionel asked wanna go have a lunch date

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎