No announcement yet.

LOL. lionel to clark- "wanna go have lunch?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL. lionel to clark- "wanna go have lunch?"

did anyone else think this was funny and kind of random? lionel pretty much asked clark to chill.

LOL Yeah!

Comment

yeah that was cool. its like he was saying "well i'm gonna be your daddy soon anyway we might as well bond"

Comment

lol . Yeah I thought that was funny.

Comment

If that had been me and asked me to have lunch I'd say "sure, you payin' Money Bags?"

-cs™

Comment

I liked that he described the restaurant's specialty as souffle au gratin. Would Clark even know that that's cheese souffle?

Comment

Yeah I laughed as well. He said it like they're best friends all of a sudden.

Comment

This scene was hilarious and I did notice it but it did leave me thinking that there was more of a purpose to that little part. Like, is it a sign that Lionel truly prefers Clark over Lex? I've never seen Lionel offer Lex a dinner, HIS OWN SON, through all five seaons. And the way he said it was so genuine that you really believed he just wanted Clark and himself just to "hang out." It was bitter sweet in a way.

Comment

Lionel is easily the most interesting character this season. But yes, the whole soufflé au fromage thing made me laugh^^.

Comment

Lionel: Clark, I need you to come with me and let me know what you think of a 5 star restaurant.

Clark: Why are you planning to take my mom their later?

Lionel: No, I would never do that.

Clark: You better. If I see any White Castle wrappers in the car, I will make sure they will make "Sliders" out of you for the next year.

Lionel: Damn.

Comment

I took it as an implication that Lionel and Clark may have been spending time like that "off camara." Their characters have seemed really relaxed with each other all season. With the whole Lionel-knowing-the-secret, supposedly turning good, and channeling Jor-El, they'd certainly have a lot to talk about!

Comment

That was my favorite scene I think in the entire episode. I really think it would be cool if we got a scene with Clark and Lionel actually eating lunch together. It would be pretty funny.

Comment

Lionel does seem to want more from Clark, you know, get in his head or something.

On the other side, everyone seems to notice how uptight Clark is and seems to want to lighten him up.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
                            yeah that was cool. its like he was saying "well i'm gonna be your daddy soon anyway we might as well bond"
                            That is exactly the vibe I got from it. Look, I love Lionel as the MB and all but...

STOP TRYING TO BE CLARK'S DADDY!!!

*sighs*

I feel better now.

Comment

Originally posted by Farm_Girl
                              STOP TRYING TO BE CLARK'S DADDY!!!
                              I agree.
                              The idea alone just makes me freak out.
                              <shivers.>

Comment

Working...
                              X