No announcement yet.

Noo not Chlolliver! =O

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lastdaughterofkrypton
    That won't happen because that person will DIE!!!! or loose his tongue...Lana is nothing short but beautiful

Let's rephrase that then.

"Lex, your girlfriend's personality is really ugly."

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Satanic
      Let's rephrase that then.

"Lex, your girlfriend's personality is really ugly."
      hm, sounds like a very proper cut-down. i'd go with the first insult.

Comment

• no, i think the second one suits lana better or at least it did, lana getting a little better this season.

Comment

• the irony of this thread...chlollie and were it all began. Chlollie FTW

Comment

• Originally posted by Degobunny
            the irony of this thread...chlollie and were it all began. Chlollie FTW

This is when a lot of people including me, started shipping them. See how long it took for TPTB to give us Chlolliers what we wanted??

How funny is this thread?

CHLOLLIE FTW!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiGirl
              I don't know if I was imagining it...Maybe Ollie was just nervous, but there was something weird between them. Definite chemistry...in my opinoin. So who knows!!
              OMG Andi, when I saw this I had to pull out your quote now your a hard core Chlollier

Comment

• Originally posted by Lori
                OMG Andi, when I saw this I had to pull out your quote now your a hard core Chlollier
                I LOVE This!!!!
                I guess deep down I always knew!

Comment

• One of my favorite Smallville scenes and can you believe after only 3.5 years we got to see something happen with them?!

Comment

• This thread is classic. It took three years, but it happened. It just shows you never know what is going to happen on SV.

Comment

• Wow! Here is where it all started. Who would have thought it?

Comment

• Originally posted by HowardFilms
                        Maybe Chloe WILL end up being the Black Canary, lol...

seriously tho, what if she did leave with Ollie?
                        I guess she IS

Since she did leave with him!

Oh well... so, much for that other woman who is in the JL with Oliver, Clark, etc. and thinks that she is Canary

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycloisfan
                          I guess she IS

Since she did leave with him!

Oh well... so, much for that other woman who is in the JL with Oliver, Clark, etc. and thinks that she is Canary

Maybe she is actually Henrietta Dinah Lance aka Black Canary!

Comment

• Wow, Someone predicted this? lol

I was never a fan of Chollie, but after re-watching that scene, I think they make a cute couple.
                            Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 03-14-2011, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• I'm still NOT a fan of Chollie and I still think it was a BIG mistake to put them together. Chloe and Jimmy were cute together and it would have made even more sense for them to be together. When I watch their scenes together during the 6th season, I thought they actually might be together until series ended. I thought it was a real rush job to put Chollie together in the first place. Their relationship is unrealistic and to me it doesn't seem like a relationship would last and is superficial . Because of this I would watch only seasons 1thru 8 after , I wouldn't even bother w/ the last two.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎