No announcement yet.

Noo not Chlolliver! =O

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Jimmy...one hit wonder...???

I agree with all the people saying that she was just saying how Hot he was.I really didn't get the love vibe between ollie and chloe,but that's just me.lol.

Comment

Chloe's cheating on Jimmy. Better tell Clark.

Chlolliver, These ship names become way too funny

Comment

Wasn't feeling any Chloliver. I did love Chloe's reaction to him though! LOL! Even Clark had to laugh. Hmm... that's interesting to. No jealousy.

Comment

So, now everybody has to have chemistry with everyone else on SV?!? I don't understand the Chlollie moment - why did they do it? If it meant nothing, why do it in the first place? And if it means something, then it will make everything even more complicated... The situation is getting more and more grim for poor Jimmy...

Comment

That would be stupid Chloe an OQ.. They wouldnt look good together for one..

Comment

Originally posted by Ares
              That would be stupid Chloe an OQ.. They wouldnt look good together for one..
              Yeah, and why set up three triangles, and then go for something completely different?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost963
                I think he was just a little flattered that Lois won't shut up about him.
                that's what i was thinking. i picked up on the spark in his eyes when chloe said "she never stops talking about you" or something along those lines. he was probably just thinking 'wow, my girlfriend talks about me!' and because chloe didn't know about the 'paper' she was writing (Clark's cover) she stumbled a bit and ollie just seemed to pick up on the fib, so he looked a little bit amused.

Comment

I like Lollie more the Chlolliver.

But I did think that was cute. I don't think there was any vibe between them, just Chloe thinking he was hot and Oliver catching the fib, and learning that Lois is talking about him

Comment

Why is Chloe acting so OOC, these days?!?
                    She never drooled over guys like that...

Comment

I think the scene was designed to show, Chloe is over Clark.
                      If Chloe was head over heals silly amount of in love with clark, she would have noticed Ollie.
                      This is to move away from any hint of Chlark by TPTB anytime soon. oh well.
                      I guess I could like Clois.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                        I think the scene was designed to show, Chloe is over Clark.
                        Yeah, that's my theory too, see a few threads down...
                        But I don't want her to be over Clark.
                        Not so quick, not so soon...
                        NOOOOOOOOO.
                        <snif.>
                        Chlark!

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillain1000
                          obviously she was just pretending to like him to get clark jealous
                          Why would she do that? She's got Jimmy to do that.... It makes no sense. I see Chloe as being a stronger woman that that and above that kind of behavior, so I didn't see it that way.

(And he wasn't even jealous, so it kind of backfired if that was her intention.)

Comment

I don't think that was pretending.
                            Chloe does not play the jealous girl angle.
                            That was a plot turning device.

Comment

Originally posted by chlark=destiny
                              Although I am a die-hard CHLARKER, I would LOVE the idea of CHLOLLIE The scene between Chloe and Oliver was very WEIRD. It was OBVIOUS that Chloe was into him, BUT Oliver seemed a little into her as well. Did you notice that when he was talking to Chloe about explaining himself to Lois that he tried to include Clark in the conversation, BUT couldn't take his EYES OFF OF CHLOE I thought that was very INTERESTING! Did you also notice how Clark was staring LOVINGLY at Chloe, when Oliver tells her that he is anxious to read her "Dark Thursday" article? WOW. . .WAY TO GO CHLOE! TWO SUPER HOT SUPERHEROES IN ONE NIGHT!

[...]

MAYBE Chloe will turn out to be the BLACK CANARY and then the GA and Chloe can hook-up! If CHLARK or CHLOIS were not to happen, and that's a BIG IF, then I would be satisfied if Chloe ended up with the GA, that is if she's the Black Canary (GA's Lover).
                              Wow, I didn't see it that way at all. Chloe mentions that Lois has talked about him a lot & Oliver's immediate response is to say that he's about to go meet Lois & that it was his turn to do the talking. If anything, I saw him get excited that Lois has been talking about him and he was thinking about her during the whole conversation.

And I saw the mention of the article as him going, "I haven't forgotten that I gave you my access codes... I'll be following up on that...." and there was a look he gave Clark that indicated that he knew there was no article.

And I didn't see Clark looking at her lovingly... he was kind of like, "yeah, this is my friend Chloe. Chloe, this is my friend Oliver...." and then he looked sheepish about the lie regarding the article. After Chloe checked Oliver out, I just got the sense he was sick of people telling him that Oliver's hot (remember, Lois did it earlier that day).

And Chloe=Black Canary? I don't know... how about Chloe = Chloe? I think she's good enough to stand on her own. I kind of like her as Chloe Sullivan. Why does she need to change just to land a guy?
                              Last edited by eas; 10-27-2006, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally it was rumored it would be Chloe and Oliver. And it should have been. And no, she was not trying to make Clark jealous but rather saying she thought the guy was hot and that her cousin had chosen well. Although, frankly, the guy's good looking but he isn't that hot. I mean, everyone pales in comparison to Clark and I'm sure Chloe is well aware of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎