Noo not Chlolliver! =O

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HowardFilms
    Haha, forget Jimmy, LOL

I honest to God REALLY forgot about him this ep, up until right now.
    saaaaame here

Comment

Originally posted by Khyla
      I don;t think she looked at him like "Oh I found the love of my life". I think it was more like "Wow! Now that guy is HOT looking!"

Hey it's ok for even married women to voice their opinion and show we have an appreciation for "hotness". i do it
      Agree she was jus shocked at lois taste lol,but now she jus showed that she like his appearance,not she found the luv of her life.Which is why clark laughed,kind of a shocked look from chloe imo but it was funny tho.Guess she thought all billionaires were bald

Originally posted by Kalel x2x2
      saaaaame here
      yea I kno that's becomin a prob wit me about the chlimmy ship,whenever he's not around its like he doesn't exist.But when he comes back its like he never left smh,tptb r gonna have to do a better job wit jimmy.Atleast let the guy name be mention lol.I thought his name would have comeup when she ate over at the kents,cause that looked like jus brought a girl home imo .But ur right jimmy was forgetable in this episode as if he didn't exist

Comment

haha true: D.M.A. lol

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
          well i tell ya one thing chloe defintley has good taste.
          Excellent point!! I read that the CW executive did an interview and she likes Hartley and a spin-off might happen. It's on the front of Kryptonsite and her and the green arrow can date and solve crimes together!! I like Chloe and Clark but a spin-off would be great for Allison!!

EDIT: I meant to quote this thread from Mr. Action.

"The ONLY way I'd want Chloe to leave with Oliver is IF he got a spin-off, then Chloe could be lead female. Chloe Sullivan: Lead Female. It has a ring to it."

Comment

Well maybe Chloe doesn't know shes found her man, But her look is one of absolute attractment. Even Ollie was a bit tonguetied... well as much as he can be without giving to much away.
            Idk, maybe its just the delirious hallucination of girl whos found her new ship, but I sure know I'd love it if Chloe got her own show alongside Hartley. Defifnetly get me my superhero fix once...*gasp*
            Smallville is over.

Comment

Chloe's thinking Ollie's cute

I thought it was funny she thought he was cute. I wonder if she would ever show up on the GA spinoff if they ever have one.

Comment

That would be great!! More work for Allison!!

Comment

there's already a thread discussing this:

Comment

I can already see the Chloe chemistry at work!!

Comment

Yes! I mean anyone can disagree with me if they'd like..
                      bu I trully feel like that little scene was the begginings of a new triangle, or maybe even a real solid relationship?

Idk all this talk about Chloe being Lois and it all being a big jumble...I think the fact is alls right and Lois is Lois and she EVENTUALLY falls for Clark...and Chloe becomes whoever GA'a love interest is in his comics... and then a spinoff will hopefully come out of all of this.

Don't get me wrong I'm a sucker for Chlark anyday, actually everyday, but fates...well, fate. And as much as I'd like to see Lois march her little butt to timbuktu and leave Clark alone forever with Chloe soon after getting forced to become Lois Lane, (the one Clark falls for)....well its nothing more than a dream.
                      & once I realize that I sort start likeing the whole Chlolie Clois thing.

hmm. you know what I NOW notice about my self?
                      When I get real passionate about things?
                      lol I seriously jump to conclusions.
                      Well, its technichally a bad thing right?
                      ..lol
                      Last edited by InvestigativeReporters; 10-26-2006, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Mod Note

Merged too threads about the same topic

Comment

I don't know if I was imagining it...Maybe Ollie was just nervous, but there was something weird between them. Definite chemistry...in my opinoin. So who knows!!

Comment

I think he was just a little flattered that Lois won't shut up about him. I didn't really see any sparks between them, but the idea is interesting.

Everyone's met someone like that. Someone when you meet and then when they walk away you have to overcome your shock wih how gorgeous they are. Ollie is a very pretty guy...

Comment

I think Chloe was just wowed by him. I don't want to be "OMG this is the love of my life" cuase I don't want any boyfriend stealing or anything even close to that.

Comment

oh come on! just cuz she thoguht he looked good doesnt mean they're gonna have a relationship.. chloe is still into clark..i hope

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎